50 end dump bottom dump and side dump trucks and lorries
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
50 hearses, 50 race transporters, 50 (or more) of anything you like!

TOPIC: 50 end dump bottom dump and side dump trucks and lorries

50 end dump bottom dump and side dump trucks and lorries 10 years, 4 months ago #1

There are tons of these out there, so let\'s see how many we can find. To start it off, here are two from First Gear in 34th scale, the blue Peterbilt end dump and green Mack B model.

Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by oldtruck56.

Re:50 end dump bottom dump and side dump trucks and lorries 10 years, 4 months ago #2

First Gear in 50th scale Peterbilt 367 end dump.

Re:50 end dump bottom dump and side dump trucks and lorries 10 years, 4 months ago #3

In 64th scale the Matchbox Lesney King Size KW Dart, Scammell end dump, Dodge \"Michigan train\" end dump and the GMC bottom dump. The Dodge and GMC were both restored by Nobelco, thanks again Jim!

Re:50 end dump bottom dump and side dump trucks and lorries 10 years, 4 months ago #4

From Matchbox, the GMC COE tipper, Mack M model end dump, Euclid end dump and the Dodge tipper.

Re:50 end dump bottom dump and side dump trucks and lorries 10 years, 4 months ago #5

From Bruder, a Mack Granite end dump in smaller than 87th and bigger that 160th scale end dump posed with the Matchbox Dodge to give you an idea how small it is.

Re:50 end dump bottom dump and side dump trucks and lorries 10 years, 4 months ago #6

A pair of N scale(1/160th)pewter Euclid end dumps.

Re:50 end dump bottom dump and side dump trucks and lorries 10 years, 4 months ago #7

And a Peterbilt 359 end dump with a ramp trailer and skid steer loader in N scale (1/160th), part of a fleet of trucks for my N scale layout,

Re:50 end dump bottom dump and side dump trucks and lorries 10 years, 4 months ago #8

Matchbox Real Working Rigs Kenworth T 800 roll off.

Re:50 end dump bottom dump and side dump trucks and lorries 10 years, 4 months ago #9

OK, this one is stretching the limits a bit, but what the heck. This is a Tamiya Clod Buster with a lexan Peterbilt dump truck body.

Re:50 end dump bottom dump and side dump trucks and lorries 10 years, 4 months ago #10

Senior Boarder
matchbox no.7 and 70
003__800x600_-2cf22bde2f5d4c8e0a323d470e528ec5.jpg

Re:50 end dump bottom dump and side dump trucks and lorries 10 years, 4 months ago #11

Platinum Boarder
Corgi No460 Neville cement tipper on ERF chassis, 1st issue with metal caps soon ones as used on bicycle wheel hubs, later changed to red plastic caps.www.planetdiecast.com/gallery/cars-tomte...om_uncle_etc_001.jpg[/img]

Re:50 end dump bottom dump and side dump trucks and lorries 10 years, 4 months ago #12

Platinum Boarder
I have 3 of the ERF Cement truck. One I have restored. I have the caps in red plastic on my store. The boxes were made in England by Callshadow. Some here will remember him from my introducing him to Gary\'s Diecast Drive Inn. He passed away suddenly about 3 of 4 months after joining up but has such a great time. He could not thank me enough for showing him that site. I can only guess as to what he would say and think of this site but I know he would love it. His daughter has kept his web site up and running. You can view it here. All the boxes on the site are made my him unless stated so. He did copies of playworn boxes that looked so real. Ask Cam, he saw them or Jan Deemter. Paul (Dinkycollector) and Roland (Mr Blunden)  also know of his boxes

ERF_Cement_Tippers.JPG
Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by Nobleco.

Re:50 end dump bottom dump and side dump trucks and lorries 10 years, 4 months ago #13

Platinum Boarder
Here are my Matchbox tippers, some have been shown here already a couple not.
MB_tippers.JPG

Re:50 end dump bottom dump and side dump trucks and lorries 10 years, 4 months ago #14

Platinum Boarder
Lets try a few Dinky Toys now. Moto Cart
Dinky_Moto_Cart___1.JPG

Re:50 end dump bottom dump and side dump trucks and lorries 10 years, 4 months ago #15

Platinum Boarder
From the backside
Dinky_Moto_Cart___2.JPG