250 (at least) Jaguar Car models, racing and street versions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
50 hearses, 50 race transporters, 50 (or more) of anything you like!

TOPIC: 250 (at least) Jaguar Car models, racing and street versions

250 (at least) Jaguar Car models, racing and street versions 10 years, 5 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
Post your Jaguar diecast here.  Try to post as many models and variations of Jaguar cars as possible.  Please list Jaguar model name (D-Type, XK8, E-Type, etc.), and model manufacturer and scale if possible.
To start the list off, here is a Strombecker D-Type in 1/24 scale.  I built this in the early 60\'s/

D_Type.JPG

Re:250 (at least) Jaguar Car models, racing and street versions 10 years, 5 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
I will have to learn how to post very soon, so  I can join in the fun.  But in the meantime I wanted you to know that I have one of the AutoArt D-Type Jaguars in 1/12 scale, and it is a fantastic model.......maybe you already have one.  It is the long nose, Le Mans version, from 1955........my favorite D-Type.  Maybe  someone else has one they can post here!

Re:250 (at least) Jaguar Car models, racing and street versions 10 years, 5 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
I don\'t have the Le Mans car in 1/12 but I do have the \'54 Rheims 12h winner.  They used the long nose version of the D-Type to depict this car which is not right, but a fantastic model all the same.

Re:250 (at least) Jaguar Car models, racing and street versions 10 years, 5 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
I guess the image would help.
T_Rheims.JPG

Re:250 (at least) Jaguar Car models, racing and street versions 10 years, 5 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
Collected a few Lesney Jaguar\'s over the past few years and one as recently as last week as a colour variant.

Lesney 65A Jaguar 3.4L in blue

Lesney 65B Jaguar 3.4L - maroon and met.red
note the wheel size variant

the Lesney 41A Jaguar D-type

Lesney 41B Jaguar D-type: size and wheel differences

Lesney 32 Jaguar E-type and a Code3
also different tires.

Re:250 (at least) Jaguar Car models, racing and street versions 10 years, 5 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
Thanks for sharing.  What was the color variation?
Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by Old Irish.

Re:250 (at least) Jaguar Car models, racing and street versions 10 years, 5 months ago #7

Platinum Boarder
A classic Corgi

Another classic one

And a classic again...

So.... + 3 !

Re:250 (at least) Jaguar Car models, racing and street versions 10 years, 5 months ago #8

Platinum Boarder
bright red Jaguar e type is a code 3 due to a mistake in Mr Dana Johnson\'s book I repainted it red.

Re:250 (at least) Jaguar Car models, racing and street versions 10 years, 5 months ago #9

Platinum Boarder
The early small saloon got me thinking we need a couple more.  This is a plastic Jaguar Mk1 in 1/32 by Lincoln.
Linc.JPG

Re:250 (at least) Jaguar Car models, racing and street versions 10 years, 5 months ago #10

Platinum Boarder
This Mk1 in 1/43 is by Herge and is from the Tin Tin series.
Mk1.JPG

Re:250 (at least) Jaguar Car models, racing and street versions 10 years, 5 months ago #11

Platinum Boarder
I love the transporter full of Mk10\'s!

Re:250 (at least) Jaguar Car models, racing and street versions 10 years, 5 months ago #12

Platinum Boarder
Bigger éh???

Maisto scale 1/18 - \'59 Jaguar Mk2

Re:250 (at least) Jaguar Car models, racing and street versions 10 years, 5 months ago #13

Platinum Boarder
Another one I\'ve had in my collection for a long time.

A Burago scale 1/18 - \'37 Jaguar SS100

Re:250 (at least) Jaguar Car models, racing and street versions 10 years, 5 months ago #14

Platinum Boarder
For your eyes only!

toy_101.jpg

Re:250 (at least) Jaguar Car models, racing and street versions 10 years, 5 months ago #15

Platinum Boarder
2 from Solido.

toy_103.jpg