50 increasing race numbers. Or 500... (read opening post)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
50 hearses, 50 race transporters, 50 (or more) of anything you like!

TOPIC: 50 increasing race numbers. Or 500... (read opening post)

Re: 50 increasing race numbers. Or 500... (read opening post) 2 years, 1 month ago #496

Platinum Boarder
Thanks for your reply and you and your family are safe at this present time. I cannot remember a draught affecting most of the Australian continent like this one and it is real scary to say the least. Yes we need rain and the tempertures to fall and as it goes for that mob of dead beats in Canberra I am disgusted with the lot of them. Yes I did nearly 10 years with the CFA and I was on call and on duty during Ash Wednesday and into the Thursday bad one that one. Shell Refinery was a head ache for us too.

Re: 50 increasing race numbers. Or 500... (read opening post) 2 years, 1 month ago #497

Platinum Boarder
Sorry James this is a bit off topic but these will give you an idea of our air quality.

Re: 50 increasing race numbers. Or 500... (read opening post) 2 years, 1 month ago #498

Platinum Boarder
Was really frosty plus also icy on the garage roof last night Had quite a bit of rain here in the Uk for the last week I think...weird to think that it is so dry in your neck of the woods and all those fires are alarming to say the least.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GunnerJim

Re: 50 increasing race numbers. Or 500... (read opening post) 2 years, 1 month ago #499

Platinum Boarder
Yes I must apologies for going of subject too. I should have messaged you Friend.

Re: 50 increasing race numbers. Or 500... (read opening post) 2 years, 1 month ago #500

Platinum Boarder
Malcolm's photos remind me of the fires we had here in 2015, 16 and 18. I feel for you. We also had to stay inside for well over two months in 2018 and 2017. Hope it gets better for you all down under.

Re: 50 increasing race numbers. Or 500... (read opening post) 2 years, 1 month ago #501

Platinum Boarder
Back to the list. #290 AUTOart - Scale 1/18 - Porsche 911 GT3 RS 'Yokohama'

Re: 50 increasing race numbers. Or 500... (read opening post) 2 years, 1 month ago #502

keep safe guys!

next challenge is finding 291

Re: 50 increasing race numbers. Or 500... (read opening post) 2 years, 1 month ago #503

Gold Boarder
Lots of real cars with number 291. Model cars not so much..

Re: 50 increasing race numbers. Or 500... (read opening post) 1 month ago #504

Platinum Boarder
This started 11 years and 8 months ago in 2010 by Dinkyboy not the first entry on this game. It has been 2 years now since the last post and I think that finding the #291 in a model car has the same chances of this '57 Chevy has of flying.
It has been a good run guys, thanks for participating.

[/url]

Re: 50 increasing race numbers. Or 500... (read opening post) 3 weeks, 6 days ago #505

Platinum Boarder
getting to 290 was pretty impressive !!!!!

Re: 50 increasing race numbers. Or 500... (read opening post) 3 weeks, 6 days ago #506

Platinum Boarder
<p>We could always start over? 

Re: 50 increasing race numbers. Or 500... (read opening post) 3 weeks, 6 days ago #507

Platinum Boarder
Start over again. No way, as it has taken eleven years or so to get this far. Cheers and happy christmas.

Re: 50 increasing race numbers. Or 500... (read opening post) 3 weeks, 5 days ago #508

Platinum Boarder
I agree with James.

Re: 50 increasing race numbers. Or 500... (read opening post) 3 weeks, 5 days ago #509

Or you could make a code 3 car,,,,,,

Re: 50 increasing race numbers. Or 500... (read opening post) 3 weeks, 5 days ago #510

Platinum Boarder
Yes could be done. If you restyle or paint the vehicle and give it the number to continue along this line of display.