250 Lowloader, Super Atlantic trailer. Civilian and Military
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
50 hearses, 50 race transporters, 50 (or more) of anything you like!

TOPIC: 250 Lowloader, Super Atlantic trailer. Civilian and Military

250 Lowloader, Super Atlantic trailer. Civilian and Military 10 years, 6 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
As per request we\'ll dive into the many lowloader... and I figure we\'ll surpass the 50 mark easily. Let\'s make it 250 just to be safe.
Here\'s my contribution:

That\'ll do for now. Got heaps more.

Re:250 Lowloader, Super Atlantic trailer. Civilian and Military 10 years, 6 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
Lesney-Moko - the early Prime Movers and a tiny Bedford.
These fit in a Matchbox easily.

Re:250 Lowloader, Super Atlantic trailer. Civilian and Military 10 years, 6 months ago #3

The Lesney Mokos are based on the Diamond T prime movers from WWII, one of the few diesel powered trucks in the Allied Forces fleet. Most were lend lease units although several were used in the Redball Express in France, and other supply details afterwards in the waning days of the war.

Re:250 Lowloader, Super Atlantic trailer. Civilian and Military 10 years, 6 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
The Lesney Mokos are based on the Diamond T prime movers from WWII, one of the few diesel powered trucks in the Allied Forces fleet. Most were lend lease units although several were used in the Redball Express in France, and other supply details afterwards in the waning days of the war.

Your a fountain of knowledge as always...

now where are your lowloaders? I know you got some awesome ones.

Re:250 Lowloader, Super Atlantic trailer. Civilian and Military 10 years, 6 months ago #5

OK in 50th scale a Peterbilt 389 tri drive with Trail King 3 axle low bed from Norscot.
Norscot_peterbilt_389_50th_scale.jpg

Re:250 Lowloader, Super Atlantic trailer. Civilian and Military 10 years, 6 months ago #6

Next is the Kenworth W 900 with Trail King trailer also from Norscot in 50th scale. All the Norscot low bed releases have black trailers, no matter the color of the tractors.
Norscot_Kenworth_W_900_small.jpg

Re:250 Lowloader, Super Atlantic trailer. Civilian and Military 10 years, 6 months ago #7

Platinum Boarder
make sense. easy to advertise

Re:250 Lowloader, Super Atlantic trailer. Civilian and Military 10 years, 6 months ago #8

A custom from Matchbox/Dinky and Spec Cast. Matchbox/Dinky Peterbilt 344 tractor with a Spec Cast low bed trailer in 50th scale.

Another custom, from Tonkin in 53rd scale Peterbilt 388 with 4 axle jeep (2 axles side by side) and 4 axle trailer.

TonkinPeterbilt 388 with 4 axle trailer.

Tonkin 379 with 3 axle trailer in 53rd. The load is a Conrad Terex articulated dump truck.

Norscot Peterbilt 389 with lowbed and First Gear IH TD23 dozer custom.

Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by oldtruck56.

Re:250 Lowloader, Super Atlantic trailer. Civilian and Military 10 years, 6 months ago #9

Platinum Boarder

OK I think that is all the military at the moment next to come is the civilian low-loaders.

Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by GunnerJim.

Re:250 Lowloader, Super Atlantic trailer. Civilian and Military 10 years, 6 months ago #10

Corgi Scammell Sunters low loader in 50th scale.

Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by oldtruck56.

Re:250 Lowloader, Super Atlantic trailer. Civilian and Military 10 years, 6 months ago #11

Now for some 64th scale 64th scale offerings. First up, a Gear Box Peterbilt 377 with KC3 low bed trailer and Peterbilt twin steer tri drive winch tractor custom.

Spec Cast Freightliner Classic XL with 2+3+2 low bed custom.

In 72nd scale M26 Dragon Wagon die cast Forces of Valor.

Re:250 Lowloader, Super Atlantic trailer. Civilian and Military 10 years, 6 months ago #12

OK, now some HO scale stuff. First up, a Siku Freightliner Coronado in John Deere livery with an Athearn 9620 articulated tractor.

Next, a Peterbilt 377 from Malibu International custom with a 3+3+3 trailer and Climax logging locomotive.

Re:250 Lowloader, Super Atlantic trailer. Civilian and Military 10 years, 6 months ago #13

Platinum Boarder
Some more from my collection.
The last of my military and into the civilian low-loaders.

Above from LH Matchbox paint over, Corgi Ford military Corgi Carrimore and Majorette

Matchbox Super Kings.

Matchbox Super Kings

Matchbox Super Kings mixed.

Matchbox King Size regular wheels and one super kings.

Matchbox Kings Size and Majors although a bit rough around the edges they fill the gap.

Matchbox regular wheels 1 to 75

Majorettes Super Movers.

Re:250 Lowloader, Super Atlantic trailer. Civilian and Military 10 years, 6 months ago #14

Platinum Boarder
Keep\'em coming guys. These are AWESOME!!!

Re:250 Lowloader, Super Atlantic trailer. Civilian and Military 10 years, 6 months ago #15

From Tootsietoy, a B model Mack with low bed trailer and Tootsietoy grader, which doesn\'t fit the trailer, I\'m looking for a Tootsie dozer to put on it, someday.