Some Oxford Diecast and more
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Some Oxford Diecast and more

Some Oxford Diecast and more 6 years, 10 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
I got these today. Hats off to Oxford Diecast for producing such cute 1/76 Bentleys, a black MK VI and a Caribbean Blue T2.

Two tone grey Shaguar MK IX (now only one to go)

And as a bonus this Eligor Rolls Royce 20/25

Oh happy days..................
Last Edit: 6 years, 10 months ago by Ecclesley.

Re: Some Oxford Diecast and more 6 years, 10 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
I welcome those 'OXFORD DIECAST' models as there are so few small scale Bentley models around and the T-series is a top choice, well done Oxford.

Rollerman.

Re: Some Oxford Diecast and more 6 years, 10 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
TheRollerman wrote:
I welcome those 'OXFORD DIECAST' models as there are so few small scale Bentley models around and the T-series is a top choice, well done Oxford.

Rollerman.

Very true Kevin.

And this nutmeg over sand in the pipeline, waiting to be launched:

Re: Some Oxford Diecast and more 6 years, 10 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
These are some lovely models Gerrit. They have some great detail too. I had some of the Daimler ds models in this scale and they were superb. I assume these are also available in 1/43

Re: Some Oxford Diecast and more 6 years, 10 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
dinkyjay wrote:
These are some lovely models Gerrit. They have some great detail too. I had some of the Daimler ds models in this scale and they were superb. I assume these are also available in 1/43

These Bentley models do not come in 1/43 scale. The only O.D. Bentley that does is the S1 Continental Coupe (in 4 colors) .

And yes their Daimlers in both 1/76 and 1/43 scale are truly top notch. They really capture the true grit of these large limousines.

Call me an Oxford Diecast addict, cause I really am one.
Last Edit: 6 years, 10 months ago by Ecclesley.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dinkyjay
  • Page: