Another 007 Aston
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Another 007 Aston

Another 007 Aston 6 years, 11 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
An exceptionally clean Corgi 270 Bond Aston and in near mint condition which is unusual for an unboxed one like this and is the 175th Bond Aston added to the collection yeah I know I've got a lot of them... 

Re: Another 007 Aston 6 years, 11 months ago #2

Looks very good Michael, all the gadgets work?

Re: Another 007 Aston 6 years, 11 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
Another cracking score Michael. So how do you display 175 Bond Astons? That must be some collection.

Re: Another 007 Aston 6 years, 11 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
They all work as they should the ejector seat is a bit on the powerful side and the rear bullet screen is sheeny shiny the suspension is still tight and bouncy so it hasn't been used much if not at all in the past 40 odd years 

Re: Another 007 Aston 6 years, 11 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
dinkyjay wrote:
Another cracking score Michael. So how do you display 175 Bond Astons? That must be some collection.

I don't display all of them as they take up too much room as most are packed away and the ones that are beyond all hope are in my parts bin

Re: Another 007 Aston 6 years, 11 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
A very nice example of the #270 michael77 and one model I hope to re-aquire myself one Day.

Rollerman.

Re: Another 007 Aston 6 years, 11 months ago #7

Platinum Boarder
Very nice and that is a lot of James Bond Astons. Not often you see ones in this nice condition. As you say, it must not have ever, if at all, been played with.

I have one here I bought off a member here when we had the Market Place up and running. Did not work well and I had to tell them that I bought the item and needed to know postage. LOL Anyway, $40 for a good condition with everything working Aston Martin James Bond car is great.
  • Page: