Mercedes-Benz C111 model by Schuco
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mercedes-Benz C111 model by Schuco

Mercedes-Benz C111 model by Schuco 11 years, 9 months ago #1

Senior Boarder
Dear. forum members:

I want to thank Baskingshark for his help in locating the Schuco battery operated plastic model of the Mercedes-C111 for me. It meant a great deal to me since it has long disappeared from my childhood memories when my dad an aerospace engineer purchase some of these from Germany for gifts for his crew and good
friends.

I would still like to maintain a search for another one of these models. As soon as I receive the one I purchased on ebay I will give more details , part number for models . date of production.

I really appreciate all of your help and I am glad I joined this group at vintage toys.

Sincerely
Bob Geco
[email protected]

_Bh00tp__mk___KGrHqEOKiEEsmf8Mqv5BLLDV_sQcw___35.jpg

Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by Robert1955. Reason: spelling error

Re:Mercedes-Benz C111 model by Schuco 11 years, 9 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
It is nice to hear that the group and site helped you out on your quest to find a toy from your childhood. That is part of what we are all about. One big community. Thanks for posting your appreciation.
Jim

Re:Mercedes-Benz C111 model by Schuco 11 years, 9 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
Wow this is what this community is all about Robert1955. Well done Baskingshark!

Cheers and welcome aboard

Chris

Re:Mercedes-Benz C111 model by Schuco 11 years, 9 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
I love those C111\'s - here is the Corgi from my childhood (sorta!):

Re:Mercedes-Benz C111 model by Schuco 11 years, 9 months ago #5

Senior Boarder
Karl
nice diecast model. That is the third generation of the C111 3 rotary motor top speed 186 MPH. then the gas crunch hit and things went down hill.I hear that Mercedes-Benz was planning a 5.0 V8 with a super charger limited production. I can only guess plans were pulled on that project, and the go a head with
the new R0107 350SL was given. Too bad blank checks were flowing in to the factory office from people whom money was no object.
Sincerely
Bob Geco
  • Page: