Entex Rolls Royce Phantom III
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Entex Rolls Royce Phantom III

Re: Entex Rolls Royce Phantom III 2 weeks, 1 day ago #31

Platinum Boarder
The page looks interesting and I have a few Rolls Royce cars but facebook or Facecrack as most of my friends call it (they have been either burned by sellers or misled by lies) I will not be going there and I certainly won't be joining after all the scams and stolen accounts.
I wish you luck.

Re: Entex Rolls Royce Phantom III 2 weeks ago #32

Platinum Boarder
I also ignored facebook for many years because of the stories you here but my model club commitments meant I had to get involved and now with my Rolls-Royce group shown above I can say facebook has settled down now and is so populated with model collectors and different model groups for all aspects of the hobby.

It is the easiest platform I know regards posting messages and pictures and after running my group for some months now I wish I had got involved with facebook earlier so both parents could benefit from the interesting groups I have found there, especially a long lost railway down in North Devon where we used to live.

I am not forcing anyone to join facebook and posted the link for the benefit of ''RRENTHUSIAST'' so we can communicate with each over so easily.

Rollerman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco, RRenthusiast

Re: Entex Rolls Royce Phantom III 2 weeks ago #33

Platinum Boarder
<p>I used to have the instructions of this kit, but I just can't find them anymore.</p>
<p> </p>
The following user(s) said Thank You: RRenthusiast

Re: Entex Rolls Royce Phantom III 2 weeks ago #34

Platinum Boarder
I have mine handy and can run off a few copies for those that need insructions for the Entex version.

Rollerman.

Re: Entex Rolls Royce Phantom III 1 week, 6 days ago #35

Fresh Boarder
<p>Thank you all for your replies, I thought posting here may be a bit of a long shot, but now I'm getting really hopeful!</p>
<p>@Rollerman: Your Facebook group looks quite interesting, but I'm afraid I have't got a Facebook account. I did many years ago, and it was not a happy experience. Great to hear that you still have the instructions. Would it be possible for you to send me a copy of the instructions by email? I can send you my email address by PM.</p>

Re: Entex Rolls Royce Phantom III 1 week, 6 days ago #36

Platinum Boarder
You can try and send me an email address via this forum's message system but don't be surprised if problems arise and I never get it!!

Rollerman.

Re: Entex Rolls Royce Phantom III 1 week, 6 days ago #37

Fresh Boarder
Thanks Rollerman. I just sent you a PM. Could you please let me know if you have received it? If not, I'll try to think of another way to get it to you.

Re: Entex Rolls Royce Phantom III 1 week, 6 days ago #38

Platinum Boarder
I wold try the Community tab above in the red bar, click on Members and enter THEROLLERMAN in the search box. From there you can send a message. I assume you have been using the word box on the right under the user avatar in this thread.That does not always work.
Jim

Re: Entex Rolls Royce Phantom III 1 week, 6 days ago #39

Platinum Boarder
Message received and reply sent to RRenthusiast.

Rollerman.

Re: Entex Rolls Royce Phantom III 1 week, 5 days ago #40

Kevin
I just requested membership via your FB page under my pseudo Sam......

Re: Entex Rolls Royce Phantom III 1 week, 5 days ago #41

Platinum Boarder
I saw someone waiting to join, had a big bag of busses in tow, maybe that was you Theo...Ha! Ha!

Rollerman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL

Re: Entex Rolls Royce Phantom III 1 week, 3 days ago #42

Platinum Boarder
<p>Kevin, you have a PM.</p>

Re: Entex Rolls Royce Phantom III 1 week, 3 days ago #43

Platinum Boarder
Reply sent via this forum message system.

Rollerman.