Entex Rolls Royce Phantom III
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Entex Rolls Royce Phantom III

Re: Entex Rolls Royce Phantom III 5 years, 7 months ago #16

It is coming together very nicely Gerrit, these certainly keep you busy on these long and cold Dutch winter evenings

Re: Entex Rolls Royce Phantom III 5 years, 7 months ago #17

Platinum Boarder
Hello Gerrit, I have been following your 'ENTEX' progress and so far it is looking very good, but this is not the results of someone who does not do kits on a regular basis, you clearly are a secret kit builder but could not bring yourself to telling us...!!

I am also looking forward to the finished model because my own example purchased new and started in 1976, was not finished. I got as far as making the mascot screw on and off and I put an electric bulb in each headlamp and did some other work, but that is how it is to this Day.

So you have my fullest attention on this one...!

Rollerman.

Re: Entex Rolls Royce Phantom III 5 years, 7 months ago #18

Platinum Boarder
Thanks Rollerman, ever so kind to react.

The truth is I have been building plastic kits by the truckload, but that was many, many moons ago. I stopped when my eyes could no longer keep up, and the results did not satisfy me at all. The fact that I have started again is because I got awakened by a kit moddelers site on which the most superb skills of model building are to be found. That grabbed me and I am re-learning the trade all over.

Still I am not sure how the result will come out. Believe me, it is pretty difficult to get it right.

Re: Entex Rolls Royce Phantom III 5 years, 7 months ago #19

Platinum Boarder
Leather on the seats now applied, even did some piping (might change that) and a bit of carpeting on the footwell. Now back to the originall construction drawing.

Re: Entex Rolls Royce Phantom III 5 years, 7 months ago #20

Platinum Boarder
...maybe something like this.

Rollerman.

Re: Entex Rolls Royce Phantom III 5 years, 7 months ago #21

Platinum Boarder
Not much progress on the Entex Rolls Royce. I did prime paint the body and did some preparatory bits and bobs but that is about all.

The days are getting shorter, giving me less opportunities to work on it, and moreover the cold wheather not ideal suited to finish the paint job in a proper way. I might decide to carry this over until spring, next year.

But another kit has been getting attention meanwhile, this is the kind of kit you do on a Sunday afternoon, if you like. The Pyro Phantom II, a kit from 1966.

Last Edit: 5 years, 7 months ago by Ecclesley.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL

Re: Entex Rolls Royce Phantom III 4 years, 3 months ago #22

Fresh Boarder
Hello, 

I have the same model but the assembly instructions was not provided. 

If you still have the manual, can you send me email pictures of the manual ? 

Best regards

Re: Entex Rolls Royce Phantom III 4 years, 3 months ago #23

Platinum Boarder
Rem02FR wrote:
Hello, 

For my understanding, do you mean the Entex or the Pyro model?

Re: Entex Rolls Royce Phantom III 4 years, 3 months ago #24

Fresh Boarder
For the Entex Model. 

Thanks

Re: Entex Rolls Royce Phantom III 4 years, 3 months ago #25

Platinum Boarder
Send me a PM with your e mail address. I will scan it and send it as PDF to you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rem02FR

Re: Entex Rolls Royce Phantom III 4 years, 3 months ago #26

Platinum Boarder
A very nice job Gerrit !

The Pocher is the next one for sure !

Re: Entex Rolls Royce Phantom III 4 years, 3 months ago #27

Platinum Boarder
There is such detail in the engine. I like that in the larger scale cars. They look real.

Re: Entex Rolls Royce Phantom III 2 weeks, 2 days ago #28

Fresh Boarder
<p>Hello!</p>
<p>I'm in the same predicament, i.e. missing the instructions for this model.  If either of you (or anybody else who reads this and can help) still has the instructions, I would be extremely grateful if you get in touch via PM so I can send you my email address.</p>
<p>Many thanks in advance.</p>
Last Edit: 2 weeks, 2 days ago by RRenthusiast.

Re: Entex Rolls Royce Phantom III 2 weeks, 1 day ago #29

Platinum Boarder
I do not want to steal collectors from this forum but foe the sake of doing something easy like contacting a fellow collector, may I ask ''RRENTHUSIAST'' to join this facebook group where I can then supply some Entex Rolls-Royce Phantom III instructions.
www.facebook.com/groups/2364193810284083/?source=unknown

Rollerman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RRenthusiast

Re: Entex Rolls Royce Phantom III 2 weeks, 1 day ago #30

Platinum Boarder
This is the facebook group the link will take you to. It is my own Rolls-Royce toys and models group.

Rollerman.