Siku Freightliner Coronados
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Siku Freightliner Coronados

Siku Freightliner Coronados 11 years, 12 months ago #1

Found these two Siku Freightliner Coronados on one of my late night Evilpay searches. I was looking for resin kits for the layout and found these. The first one was just the tractor with a fair repaint, but needed some work. Stripped and repainted dark blue with photo etch mirrors and a wheel swap. Details painted and some DOT stripes added. Really nice heavy diecast cab and frame with real rubber tires out of the box. It had super single tires on the rear axles, I prefer duals on the drives.

The next one was a set wearing John Deere colors and hauling two John Deere tractors. I added painted details to both the tractor and trailer, along with DOT stripes. The big John Deere tractor in the second pic is from Athearn\'s ready to roll line. Die cast with excellent details, it truely is ready to roll right out of the box. The two small tractors share time on a flatcar as a load, along with riding the trailer. The trailer is also die cast, with a plastic ramp that raises and lowers for loading.

Re:Siku Freightliner Coronados 11 years, 12 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
Nice John Deere Rigs. They look great. Nice finds and I love surfing late at night, when I can stay up that long. LOL

Re:Siku Freightliner Coronados 11 years, 12 months ago #3

Yeah, I find lots of things I can\'t afford, don\'t really need or that will get me in lots of trouble on those late night searches. Lots of project ideas come from there.
  • Page: