Dinky Toys - AA Bedford Van
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dinky Toys - AA Bedford Van

Dinky Toys - AA Bedford Van 12 years ago #1

Expert Boarder
Another of today\'s find rooting around the loft!

I recall buying this at a Toy Collectors fair some years ago in Birmingham at the NEC?

Great little model, in good condition (some wear to paper decals as you can see)
S5021641.JPG

Re:Dinky Toys - AA Bedford Van 12 years ago #2

Platinum Boarder
I have the same van mint in box but the box is not in the best of shape. Here is a picture.

Dinky_412_Bedford___AA___Van___8.JPG
Last Edit: 12 years ago by Nobleco.

Re:Dinky Toys - AA Bedford Van 12 years ago #3

Expert Boarder
I don\'t know both the Box and Model look pretty damn good to me, puts mine to shame a bit

Do you know if the Decals are still available from anywhere?

Being paper they are not as robust as the normal printed type and rear one today has eecided to drop off...... typical!! 

Re:Dinky Toys - AA Bedford Van 12 years ago #4

Platinum Boarder
I\'m sure Jim will be delighted to make some decals if you ask him nicely.

Re:Dinky Toys - AA Bedford Van 12 years ago #5

Platinum Boarder
I could give it a try, just have to find a free half hour or so. I have the model to compare size to which is handy. I will let you know what I come up with.

Re:Dinky Toys - AA Bedford Van 12 years ago #6

Platinum Boarder
Actually, they were not that hard to get a good scan of. I just have to resize them for the 2 sets and they should be no problem to print. Hope the program and printer work right this time first off.
412_Dinky_AA_Service_Van_Sticker.JPG

Re:Dinky Toys - AA Bedford Van 12 years ago #7

Expert Boarder
This would be great and very much appreciated if you can do it. Let me know and i\'ll sort out with you accordingly

Regards Rob  

Re:Dinky Toys - AA Bedford Van 12 years ago #8

Platinum Boarder
Rob, I will see what I can produce over the weekend. If good, I will let you know. Jim
  • Page: