Re- New Purchases
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Re- New Purchases

Re- New Purchases 12 years, 1 month ago #1

Platinum Boarder
Here\'s one DS that i bought today, the new colour which looks pretty nice.

Last Edit: 12 years, 1 month ago by tomte2007.

Re:Re- New Purchases 12 years, 1 month ago #2

Platinum Boarder
I really like those Citroen DS Cars. They are streamlined with beauty.

Re:Re- New Purchases 12 years, 1 month ago #3

Citroen DS 19, I got a kit of one of those.................in 1/16 scale! I really want to build it, but where do I put it??!! LOL!!

Re:Re- New Purchases 12 years, 1 month ago #4

Platinum Boarder
Hey James, I have room here. LOL Jim

Re:Re- New Purchases 12 years, 1 month ago #5

Oh that\'s ok, I\'ll just keep it here!! LOL!! Well, Christian has been after me to build a European car od some sort. Might make that a winter project! It\'s a Heller kit and I think they still  make it. I love Heller kits, but sometimes they are detailed to the point of being fragile!! You can get too much of a good thing!!

Re:Re- New Purchases 12 years, 1 month ago #6

Platinum Boarder
tomte2007 wrote:

Here\'s one DS that i bought today, the new colour which looks pretty nice.

Don\'t know if green is the right color scheme for it. The real car usually was two-tone brown/white or purple/white. Apparently a white (plastic) roof was a very common version of the car.

Re:Re- New Purchases 12 years, 1 month ago #7

Platinum Boarder
My parents had a salvage yard when i was growing up which was my play ground. Me and my brother always used the Citroen DS roofs as trampolines with them being made out of fiberglass. Memories, wow they were fantastic days just wish i could turn the clock back.

Re:Re- New Purchases 12 years, 1 month ago #8

Platinum Boarder
wish I was there in your back yard in those days... would\'ve been in heaven

Re:Re- New Purchases 12 years, 1 month ago #9

I didn\'t have a salvage yard to play in. But within about 7 miles from my house there were 2 old car restorers. They knew each other and mostly restored Hudsons. As they were for restoratoon they were mostly in pretty good shape, I used to sit in them and pretend to be diving any one of the \'50 to \'54 stepdown Hudsons there. The one guy also had a Crosley or two that he was restoring! He didn\'t mind me looking the old cars over as long as I took care about them, and not giving some other point to restore!! Yea, those were the days!
  • Page: