Surprise Hot Wheels Redline Lola T70
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Surprise Hot Wheels Redline Lola T70

Surprise Hot Wheels Redline Lola T70 12 years, 4 months ago #1

Administrator
My lot with the Siku Tempo Matador van just arrived (see separate thread for more on that model), and I had a nice surprise. I hadn\'t really taken much notice off the other cars in the lot beyond noticing a slightly-playworn Corgi Commer van and Corgi Juniors James Bond bobsled  and some Schuco Varianto track and a couple of spare bits like a VW bodyshell. So I thought \'OK, that\'s fine, I paid about £12+ shipping for this lot, so I\'ll be able to sell those on and make most of that back, so that\'s fine\'. 

But there was also a small green car which I couldn\'t really see. Anyways, when the lot arrived, it turned out to be...
An HW Redline Lola T70 in very nice shape indeed!

Chrome on a couple of hubs is worn, and it\'s a bit dusty, but redlines are still bright, axles and susension and rear clamshell are A-OK and the underside of the clamshell and engine are bright and shiny! This is an HK green enamel car and is the nicest Redline I\'ve got!

Last Edit: 12 years, 4 months ago by Baskingshark.

Re:Surprise Hot Wheels Redline Lola T70 12 years, 4 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
wow, that is a bargain.

Re:Surprise Hot Wheels Redline Lola T70 12 years, 4 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
Very nice car. I wouldn\'t mind one of those.

Re:Surprise Hot Wheels Redline Lola T70 12 years, 4 months ago #4

Expert Boarder
ditto!

Hi Andrew, long time no see on hobby talk!

Re:Surprise Hot Wheels Redline Lola T70 12 years, 4 months ago #5

Administrator
Thanks!
Hi! How\'s it going?!I haven\'t had a chance to check out HobbyTalk for ages! Too much work eating up all my time and too many diecast message boards to visit!
  • Page: