99p Eidai Kidco Lancia Stratos!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 99p Eidai Kidco Lancia Stratos!

99p Eidai Kidco Lancia Stratos! 12 years, 6 months ago #1

Administrator
It\'s amazing what interesting things you can pick up on eBay for 99p + P&P sometimes! A couple of weeks ago, I had that mystery Peugeot 604 and now I\'ve just gotten this Lancia Stratos!

This is the Eidai Grip model, but with the Kidco name on the base (I have a Corvette like that too, so I guess Kidco licensed the Eidai models at some point?) They conveniently misspelt \"Stratos\" on the base too, so it reads \"Storatos\" which is what the guy selling it put in the listing, and likely why nobody could find it! Well that plus all the people who search for these probably search on Eidai rather than Kidco.

It\'s got some chips and is rather dusty and I think the back number plate is missing (and mabe an aerial off the roof), but in 1/28 scale and at this price, I ain\'t complaining!

I like it when stuff opens!

The popping-upping headlamps are controlled by a push/pull lever thing inside the cabin!

Last Edit: 12 years, 6 months ago by Baskingshark.

Re:99p Eidai Kidco Lancia Stratos! 12 years, 6 months ago #2

That looks like it just finished a hard days racing! Display it as is, dust and all, maybe even a diorama. Excellent find at any price.

Re:99p Eidai Kidco Lancia Stratos! 12 years, 6 months ago #3

Administrator
Thanks! I was mega-pleased to get it and the dust does seem to suit it!

Re:99p Eidai Kidco Lancia Stratos! 12 years, 6 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
Looks like Lancia has been on bush track trials which gives it that special effect.
  • Page: