Scotch, Scots guard
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Scotch, Scots guard

Scotch, Scots guard 7 years, 1 month ago #1

Platinum Boarder
I was looking for tin soldiers the enhance my display of royal/state limousines and I found a very good solution.

Grant's Whiskey gave away a free tin soldier of good quality with every bottle bought. Now I don't even dare thinking of drinking scotch, but a Scots guard is very welcome, and some bloke who stopped drinking and/or collecting, gave them to me:

The Queen is safe now:

Last Edit: 7 years, 1 month ago by Ecclesley.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy66, CollectorandrestorerMark

Re: Scotch, Scots guard 7 years, 1 month ago #2

Platinum Boarder
It's not authentic they should all be pissed and yelling about a referendum and telling the queen to #@"* off etc

Re: Scotch, Scots guard 7 years, 1 month ago #3

Platinum Boarder
michael77 wrote:
It's not authentic they should all be pissed and yelling about a referendum and telling the queen to #@"* off etc

The strife for independence of the Scots goes back to the year 1239 starting with King Edward I (The Longshanks) reign.

But as the Scottish clans were always fighting among each other and did not unite, they never reached their goal. Add the (ab)use of alcohol and that is about it.

If the referendum "succeeds", it has taken them almost 800 years to reach some kind of independence.

But it will a false independence as their preference for the EU Brussels bureaucracy and anti Brexit attitude will leave them even poorer, thanks to the EU's total neglect of democracy. They will pay for Greece, Italy and Spain etc., will be forced to accept refugees, and the people will have no say. They cannot appoint or discharge EU politicians, so goodbye Scotland, you will lose your hard earned independence sooner than you think. From then on Germany and that horrid Merkel will show you the way. Another piece of authentic Europe history engulfed by stupid EU laws.

Last Edit: 7 years, 1 month ago by Ecclesley.
  • Page: