James Young Hers
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: James Young Hers

James Young Hers 4 years, 7 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
About three years ago I bought my first Rolls Royce (ATC) model in China and found out, much to my annoyance, that the quality was rock bottom. I trashed the model and vowed not to buy any ATC model ever.

Meanwhile Classic Models have taken over the production and the quality has improved by a landslide. So I bought two models three weeks ago and today the second batch arrived, again slipping through customs without interception.

The first shown is a James Young Phantom V two door saloon, also going by the name Hers. The His version already in my stable.

His and hers together:

Re: James Young Hers 4 years, 7 months ago #2

Very good!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ecclesley

Re: James Young Hers 4 years, 7 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
Always nice to see real life pictures of the models you show us. Puts them in perspective. You have collected some fine examples of the beautiful Roll Royce lines of bygone days. They don't make anything like them anymore, in my mind.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ecclesley

Re: James Young Hers 4 years, 7 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
This particular model car has been exceptionally well crafted.

In that respect I am very content with what Chinese modelcar manufacturers have to offer, and above all they are very affordable.

If you compare the prices, you get 2 Chinese cars (shipping included) for the price of one Matrix or GLM model, both widely available in Europe.
  • Page: