New Toys Today!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Toys Today!

New Toys Today! 12 years, 9 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
The guy I buy my firewood from dropped in today and sold me some toys. For $20.00 I got what is in the tow pictures below.

Above are two Lesney planes and a Euclid Dumper.
There is also a Kingsize Lowboy trailer.
I do not know what the car trailer is or the model on top.

These are all dinky toys. The grader is Supertoys.
The truck is 25 series and the bike with sidecar, they are both early post war.
The commer van is a dublo, hard to find in this shape. I think I have 3 now.
Jim

Last Edit: 12 years, 9 months ago by Nobleco. Reason: Fix pictures and edit text

Re:New Toys Today! 12 years, 9 months ago #2

That little Euclid was my favorite from back when. I still have it on the shelf. Looks like you hit the jackpot on that one. I think the trail might be a buddy l or tonka, but I\'m not sure. There are some out there now that look like that one.

Re:New Toys Today! 12 years, 7 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
I found out that the trailer comes from National Motor Mueseum Mint here in Canada. I get their cataloge and it was in there. LOL
I have reattached the broken axle mount stub and given it a coat of black paint. As the car that will sit on it is a \'55 Chevy 1:25 scale car in Pink and Black I am going to paint the fenders Pink. The \'55 Chevy Pickup pulling the car is bright Yellow and I didn\'t think the yellow would look right on the trailer and I did not want it all black or silver either. Some pictures for you to view.

All I need is to make one rear ramp and a tail light. I also need the jack that goes in the hole in the front yoke. Anybody have one?
Jim

Last Edit: 12 years, 7 months ago by Nobleco.

Re:New Toys Today! 12 years, 7 months ago #4

JPL

Senior Boarder
That trailer is awesome - its hard to find realistic looking ones like that!

Re:New Toys Today! 12 years, 7 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
Thanks, it came to me here in town a while ago for free. Here are some more pictures of the painting.

Last Edit: 12 years, 7 months ago by Nobleco.
  • Page: