1/43 from New Ray
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: 1/43 from New Ray

Re: 1/43 from New Ray 9 years, 4 months ago #16

Platinum Boarder
When my great-granddaughter (2.5 years) comes to see me I have to hide any models that are not in boxes because she thinks she's found a new toy.  The Pentax E90 camera that I was using before Christmas is now hers.  When I asked her how it became hers she replied "Well, you did tell mummy that althought it took good pictures you didn't like it.  I like it a lot."

...And following that, there was no way back Ohhhhh, careful what you say in the future!

Re: 1/43 from New Ray 9 years, 4 months ago #17

Too true. Did I mention that although I'm a Bassist, and have been for almost 35 years now, that I have three sons who are all or were drummers in their school bands? For the maximum enjoyment, and parental torture I recommend drums and related percussion instruments. I'm still trying to figure out how I ended up with stick wielding neanderthals for offspring, where did I go wrong.....

Re: 1/43 from New Ray 9 years, 4 months ago #18

Platinum Boarder
Too true. Did I mention that although I'm a Bassist, and have been for almost 35 years now, that I have three sons who are all or were drummers in their school bands? For the maximum enjoyment, and parental torture I recommend drums and related percussion instruments. I'm still trying to figure out how I ended up with stick wielding neanderthals for offspring, where did I go wrong.....

Yes, and it's also extremely important to point out (as often as possible), that "practice makes perfect". A minimum of 6 hours per day is required

Re: 1/43 from New Ray 9 years, 3 months ago #19

Expert Boarder
I have several of these cars, they were not the best on the market but most were very decent for the price. I like to call them 2 footers, because from 2 feet away in a display case they looked like nice little cars. I have all of these pictured with the exception of the Vette. The yellow 57 T-Bird was a nice little car in this line. The Mustang looked a litte off though. It was a hit or miss with this line but again for $2.00, not a bad little car line.
Last Edit: 9 years, 3 months ago by willbr459.

Re: 1/43 from New Ray 9 years, 3 months ago #20

Platinum Boarder
I have tried to upload images to your gallery but it won't let me, am I doing something 'rong ?

Re: 1/43 from New Ray 9 years, 3 months ago #21

Platinum Boarder
Here is a direct link to my New Ray Gallery.

www.planetdiecast.com/index.php?option=c...37&album_id=3695

Just click on add photos (it is up in the blue bar) and you should have no problem uploading from your computer or from another site. It is an open gallery and would love to have more New Ray toys there
Last Edit: 9 years, 3 months ago by Nobleco.

Re: 1/43 from New Ray 9 years, 3 months ago #22

Platinum Boarder
Thanks for the link Jim, I was trying to upload to your gallery while posting on this topic and I couldn't do that so I will do the other.

Re: 1/43 from New Ray 9 years, 3 months ago #23

Platinum Boarder
If you use this window to post to the thread there is the Upload Image tab at the top. In there you will find a check box for add to gallery album or not. Just find my gallery under nobleco/new ray toys in the list. Should be that easy and if it is not then I will get them to change it. Galleries work way way way better now

Re: 1/43 from New Ray 9 years, 3 months ago #24

Platinum Boarder
Hmmm, when I upload images, I'm also asked if I want to add to a gallery or not. The 'yes' option includes a pull down menu with ONE possible choice: a dash (-), nothing else.

Re: 1/43 from New Ray 9 years, 3 months ago #25

Platinum Boarder
There isn't an option when I ask "upload image" only my gallery.

Re: 1/43 from New Ray 9 years, 3 months ago #26

Administrator
Hi everyone. Not to go too OT, but when you click the "Upload Image" button, you will get the option of saving the pic you're uploading to any gallery you have already created - so if you don't have any galleries yet, you won't be able to save it at the same time, and if you only have one gallery then that's the only one you can save it to.

At some point soon, we hope to further enhance the uploader so you can create a new gallery to save the pic in at the same time.

Re: 1/43 from New Ray 9 years, 3 months ago #27

Platinum Boarder
Hmmm, when I upload images, I'm also asked if I want to add to a gallery or not. The 'yes' option includes a pull down menu with ONE possible choice: a dash (-), nothing else.

More than likely due to the fact you have no galleries. I don't know if they will make it so you can add to other galleries from here or not. You can go to my gallery and add photos if you wish. It is open for just that reason.

Re: 1/43 from New Ray 9 years, 3 months ago #28

Platinum Boarder
There has been a change in design of box, this is the earlier one

Re: 1/43 from New Ray 9 years, 3 months ago #29

Platinum Boarder
I found a couple of new ones today on the run out table at Big W

Re: 1/43 from New Ray 9 years, 3 months ago #30

Platinum Boarder
And a Mustang which I find is as good as any of their models