Welly 1:24 scale Time Machine De-Lorean.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Welly 1:24 scale Time Machine De-Lorean.

Welly 1:24 scale Time Machine De-Lorean. 4 years, 10 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
My youngest daughter Debbie just came back from three weeks touring holiday in USA where she picked up this for me for my birthday. I did the usual forum search and found only Hot Wheels where a couple of posts concerning De-Lorean Time Machine vehicles.

While in another forum post contained in Si-Fi & Fantasy was all about selling some time machine Delorean and is now locked for comment. The other issue is that in the Si-Fi & Fantasy there is a couple of videos showing toy dinosaurs and that is it apart from those Star Trek and Modelgaru NCC-1701 contract build that was very interesting indeed. There is nothing much at all.

I do see this Welly Time Machine fictional time machine as fantasy at its best, while science fiction hits it on the head including those movies that did contain some good acting if I remember well.

Welly Die Casting Pty Ltd has been around for a very long time and has produced lots of diecast and plastic vehicles through its history.

Re: Welly 1:24 scale Time Machine De-Lorean. 4 years, 10 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
Best take it out of its box for a look see.

Re: Welly 1:24 scale Time Machine De-Lorean. 4 years, 10 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
Looks like a fishing rod to me.

The following user(s) said Thank You: karls

Re: Welly 1:24 scale Time Machine De-Lorean. 4 years, 10 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder

Re: Welly 1:24 scale Time Machine De-Lorean. 4 years, 10 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
Mean looking machine it is.

Re: Welly 1:24 scale Time Machine De-Lorean. 4 years, 10 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
Here is a look underneath just to see what you do get for value styling in design. Not much is it. Lacking something.

I found it! It's mate.

I did not realise I had this Hot Wheel version until I commenced the data forum search. And there it was some six years ago when this Hot Wheel's was post on PD.

Re: Welly 1:24 scale Time Machine De-Lorean. 4 years, 10 months ago #7

Platinum Boarder

Cheers to you for stopping by.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CollectorandrestorerMark

Re: Welly 1:24 scale Time Machine De-Lorean. 4 years, 10 months ago #8

Platinum Boarder
That's thoughtful of her, nice thing to receive! Hope she had a great time!

Re: Welly 1:24 scale Time Machine De-Lorean. 4 years, 10 months ago #9

That is a great toy and very nice of your daughter to think about your collection whilst on holiday.
I like the films and ofcourse you know what the "fishing" rod was used for I guess

Re: Welly 1:24 scale Time Machine De-Lorean. 4 years, 10 months ago #10

Platinum Boarder
Electrical conductor or some may say lightning rod to power the plutonium nuclear reactor that needs at least 1:21 jigawatts white lightning for its kick start plutonium flux capacitor system.
The following user(s) said Thank You: karls, RoutemasterNL

Re: Welly 1:24 scale Time Machine De-Lorean. 4 years, 10 months ago #11

Platinum Boarder
Its great when family get it right
  • Page: