Corgi 273 - Rolls Royce Silver Shadow (golden jacks version) on E-bay now, UK-buyers only!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Corgi 273 - Rolls Royce Silver Shadow (golden jacks version) on E-bay now, UK-buyers only!

Re:Corgi 273 - Rolls Royce Silver Shadow (golden jacks version) on E-bay now, UK-buyers only! 6 days, 3 hours ago #31

Platinum Boarder
I would say that the Camaro and the Rover tyres are the same
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco

Re:Corgi 273 - Rolls Royce Silver Shadow (golden jacks version) on E-bay now, UK-buyers only! 6 days, 2 hours ago #32

Platinum Boarder
Thanks so much guys specially Corky for going the distance and measuring everything. Wonderful and I really appreciate this. What a site we have here.

Re:Corgi 273 - Rolls Royce Silver Shadow (golden jacks version) on E-bay now, UK-buyers only! 1 day, 19 hours ago #33

Platinum Boarder
I emailed RVREVO one of our older members and a good friend who has been away for some time. He is well and sent me an email on the Golden Jacks.
Golden Jacks.
All the wheels are different.
Mini Marcos is the Smallest.
Corvette is the Widest.
Rolls-Royce is the Largest.
Camaro, Toronado and Hillman Hunter are same size.
Camaro and Toronado are same wheels.

Forgot to add the Rover.

Further to that are the sizes that Corky already provided

Ok, Camaro, Hunter, Toronado, Rover and Corvette are 15mm
Marcos is 12mm
Rolls-Royce is 17mm

Re:Corgi 273 - Rolls Royce Silver Shadow (golden jacks version) on E-bay now, UK-buyers only! 1 day, 8 hours ago #34

Platinum Boarder
<p>To me, Camaro and Toronado wheels are the same. Corgi even never offered different spare wheels for these cars. Before I take some pics, here are a pair I made a long time ago. The first is showing all Corgi spare wheels packs.
</p>
<p>Sorry the second pictures isn't worth nothing in this topic.</p>
Last Edit: 1 day, 8 hours ago by Corky.

Re:Corgi 273 - Rolls Royce Silver Shadow (golden jacks version) on E-bay now, UK-buyers only! 1 day, 8 hours ago #35

Platinum Boarder
<p>Back with pictures I took.</p>
<p>Spare wheels packs are No. 1352 for both models.</p>
<p>
</p>
Last Edit: 1 day, 7 hours ago by Corky.