RoutemasterNLs Finds at the carboot
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: RoutemasterNLs Finds at the carboot

RoutemasterNLs Finds at the carboot 5 years, 7 months ago #1

In summer weather, I went by bike to the carboot sale and this is what I came home with:

A Routemaster Made in China, livery for Korean Air. With engine sound and workig headlights if you press the button on the roof. It was the first time I saw such a bus. Scale appr 1/64

A Cursor 3065 scale 1/35 Mercedes Benz Station Wagon. With opening features. In good condition. Made in the Federal Republic of Germany aka Western Germany

A Cursor 576 Mercedes Benz 200D - 300D - 200 - 250 (the whole lot is mentioned on the base)

A rede vinyl aeroplane. I am stilli working out what brand it is, it is made in W-Germany.

And 2 lovely Tri-ang Minic Ships: M703 RMS Queen Mar and M705 RMS Queen Elizabeth. Missing some antennas and a funnel. But the can be bought as spare parts. Produced between 1958-1964

Last Edit: 5 years, 7 months ago by RoutemasterNL.

Re: RoutemasterNLs Finds at the carboot 5 years, 7 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
I did not know you were into ships Theo......the routemaster has a beautiful colour combination.

Re: RoutemasterNLs Finds at the carboot 5 years, 7 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
Some nice pieces you bought, I will have to get out to a boot fair as i have not been to one in ages

Re: RoutemasterNLs Finds at the carboot 5 years, 7 months ago #4

Well, Kees,
everything that sells is a contestor on a car boot fair.
I am not really into ships, but the name Tri-Ang says it all. And I paid on;ly 6 euros so I could not resist these.
Perhaps I restore them, funnel and masts are available,....

Re: RoutemasterNLs Finds at the carboot 5 years, 7 months ago #5

I think you have to go there when you can. There are always a few surprises. And sometimes I see items that I sell on to people whom I know collect something special

Re: RoutemasterNLs Finds at the carboot 5 years, 7 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
Funny stuff these ships.

I guess you were back home in time to see the Giro and your favorite football club losing the title............
Last Edit: 5 years, 7 months ago by Ecclesley.

Re: RoutemasterNLs Finds at the carboot 5 years, 7 months ago #7

Platinum Boarder
You probably bought all these goodies for Mothers day....

Re: RoutemasterNLs Finds at the carboot 5 years, 7 months ago #8

I was in Ede yesterday and watched the second stage, that was great.

the rest of the weekend was sh*t you are right Gerrit
Last Edit: 5 years, 7 months ago by RoutemasterNL.
  • Page: