Kess #43000180 - Alfa Romeo Nuova Giulia Super 1300, 1974
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kess #43000180 - Alfa Romeo Nuova Giulia Super 1300, 1974

Kess #43000180 - Alfa Romeo Nuova Giulia Super 1300, 1974 5 years, 7 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
Just thought I'd share this, since we have a resident Alfista Bought yesterday, together with the latest model from Silas (a 1972 Humber Sceptre MkIII)

I've been looking for a model of the updated ('nuova') Giulia for quite some time, but it's one of those cars where the model makers seem to think "there are already Giulias out there, so we won't make another", only problem is, nearly all of them represent the older 60's version of the car (which I already had). The visual changes very not really that big, but yet significant enough to make them clearly distinguishable, mainly because of new headlights and a new trunk/boot.

The seller had this modern resin model from Kess and an older (used, mint) diecast from ProgettoK at roughly the same price. The ProgettoK version was special, because it was a very limited edition issue made for an Alfa Romeo owners' club. I was tempted by both, but in the end chose the Kess, because with the Giulia, a major point is the differences between the two versions, and because the ProgettoK had much less detail, the differences between old and nuova would be less visible.

Re: Kess #43000180 - Alfa Romeo Nuova Giulia Super 1300, 1974 5 years, 7 months ago #2

That is a very good looking model. md extremely detailed. Look f.i. at the steering wheel!

Re: Kess #43000180 - Alfa Romeo Nuova Giulia Super 1300, 1974 5 years, 7 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
Great paint on that one - I have a lot of Giulias, but not many Nuova!  I will put this one on my wants list!
  • Page: