DELETE THREAD
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: DELETE THREAD

Re: Today's Find/Buy for Tom's VW & Porsche 356 Toy Collection 5 years, 6 months ago #31

Expert Boarder
DELETE
Last Edit: 5 years, 6 months ago by BlauchenL331.

Re: Today's Find/Buy for Tom's VW & Porsche 356 Toy Collection 5 years, 6 months ago #32

Platinum Boarder
I deleted my posting Tom, sorry for the inconvenience.

I just thought you might like the VW connection of the art object.

Re: Today's Find/Buy for Tom's VW & Porsche 356 Toy Collection 5 years, 6 months ago #33

Platinum Boarder
BlauchenL331 wrote:
That has NOTHING to do with my Personal Toy Collection.......

Tom

This Forum is created to Share and Discuss on a wide range of toy or manufactory related topics.

Showing off your personal collection is fine for some.

Expect to run into someone who knows something you don't. 

The photo shows a Skoda Train vs a Bulli transporter.

Clearly you don't want this as part of your collection, however I shall gift it to you nonetheless.

The design similarities and Ferdinand Porsche close relationship with Skoda and Volkswagen it is an essential integral part of any VW/Porsche collection to add a Skoda Train to the list.

Re: Today's Find/Buy for Tom's VW & Porsche 356 Toy Collection 5 years, 6 months ago #34

Expert Boarder
DELETE
Last Edit: 5 years, 6 months ago by BlauchenL331.

Re: Today's Find/Buy for Tom's VW & Porsche 356 Toy Collection 5 years, 6 months ago #35

Platinum Boarder
NOT DELETING!!!

I take exception to your insults. This is a forum for all people, everywhere and we all differ and nobody "OWNS" a thread. If you don't like or can not take criticizim or comments about your posts then may I suggest you start your own Website to post your collecion on. I can't believe you would throw a temper tantrum over something so trivial as a post in your precious threads about your toys.
First time in over 8 years I have seen this here. I have seen this on other sites and they have all gone the way of the Dodo bird. Now Diecast Restoration run by Kelvin (redfirecracker) has fallen victim and will be closing at the end of June, 2016
Maybe you should vacate here if you don't like the comments, suggestions and related models posted in YOUR thread.
Last Edit: 5 years, 6 months ago by Nobleco.

Re: DELETE THREAD 5 years, 6 months ago #36

Expert Boarder
DELETE THREAD

Re: DELETE THREAD 5 years, 6 months ago #37

Platinum Boarder
It seems he has taken your advice Jim