couldnt resist
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: couldnt resist

couldnt resist 11 years, 3 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
went to me local shop and couldnt resist these.

wanted one of the ice cream vans for a while, was toss up between the xk120 or the citoen ds ill get that next time, really getting into hotwheels now.

Re:couldnt resist 11 years, 3 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
Ya, you got to watch it with these, they can be addicting. Small and inexpensive but a great looking toy. I have the Impala and the icecream van but both from last years issue. Same with the Matchbox Jag. I love that body style.
Good scores.

Re:couldnt resist 11 years, 3 months ago #3

Expert Boarder
Temptation can get the better of you with these models, here\'s some to prove that point!!!

Some hot metal here!!
S5021879.JPG

Re:couldnt resist 11 years, 3 months ago #4

Expert Boarder
And some more...
S5021880.JPG

Re:couldnt resist 11 years, 3 months ago #5

Expert Boarder
and last but not least.....
S5021881.JPG

Re:couldnt resist 11 years, 3 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
your right there jim tey can be addictive so cheap as well i\'m just only after muscle cars at the moment, i want that ghostbusters car.

i like that ducati bike didnt know about hotwheels making bikes, i\'m my brother wuld like to know about that as he collects all kinds of hotwheels.

Re:couldnt resist 11 years, 3 months ago #7

Platinum Boarder
If you brother is into Hot Wheels the he already know about the bikes they make. I have a radical on with a transporter upstairs. Yes, it has its own race transporter and I bet you can get two cars into it. They have been making bikes for years. Have you found any treasure hunts yet?

Re:couldnt resist 11 years, 3 months ago #8

Platinum Boarder
Someone, no names mentioned, Eh Marty and Scotty, oops cats out of the bag now. LOL, anyway, Marty got me started with a bunch he sent up. Some I had never seen before and that got me looking. Scotty(Irongrilla) Just sent me up some more and has added to my collection.  The new matchbox is another one I like and is hard to find up here and they have sent me some of them too. For now, some of my nice Hot Wheels, or at least I think so. Not junky overpainted or goo gawwed models, just nice cars and trucks, like what you would see on the road for real, not fantasy. Here is what I have on my wall to date. Four of them are Treasure Hunts too.

DSC_0007-2b19bca3bfcff99adad4a3dc789eb1af.JPG

Re:couldnt resist 11 years, 3 months ago #9

Platinum Boarder
I said I was looking for the Camaro, the only one I have found so far is in this pack, I didn\'t have the other models so it worked out fine.
SAM_1302.JPG

Re:couldnt resist 11 years, 3 months ago #10

Platinum Boarder
Here is that bike and transporter I mentioned earlier.

Hot_Wheels_M5756___2.JPG

Re:couldnt resist 11 years, 3 months ago #11

Platinum Boarder
This is the Mustang you are talking about.

Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by Nobleco.

Re:couldnt resist 11 years, 3 months ago #12

Platinum Boarder
Bah, fail twice on a picture sizing and you don\'t have the image attach box anymore. So here is the dang Camaro.
DSC_0008-f69351178d8c7cd2d46c28306e5eb5cd.JPG

Re:couldnt resist 11 years, 3 months ago #13

Platinum Boarder
Now what have you done, I will now have to look for that good looking transporter !!!!!

Re:couldnt resist 11 years, 3 months ago #14

Platinum Boarder
Matchbox come up with an unusual model now and again
SAM_0787.JPG

Re:couldnt resist 11 years, 3 months ago #15

Platinum Boarder
Here are some of the others I really like. Lets see if I can get the pictures right this time. LOL

The Mini, Jag and the Citroen are just some of my faves. The mustang top left has nice wheels as does the Pontiac Firebird, The blue one. The Shelby Mustang I am not sure if I like the wheels or not. Oh Ya, Station Wagons are always neat.

DSC_0012-a933ddbf52472f4d507564eaec4a76b7.JPG