Racing an Audi TT on a PSP
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Racing an Audi TT on a PSP

Racing an Audi TT on a PSP 11 years, 9 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder

And yes, I won the race... 99 lap later... Car-racy!!!

Re:Racing an Audi TT on a PSP 11 years, 9 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
I assume you had control of the car.  Nice filming. dont have the game so don\'t know what it is like. Looks cool though. I would like to give it a try, what with my racing background, I could give you a run for your money, I bet. Lost a little control in some corners I saw.

Re:Racing an Audi TT on a PSP 11 years, 9 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
yeah, the competition was fierce. The Audi TT is a little slow and the only way to stay ahead was to drive recklessly.

Wouldn\'t want to race a real one, will either be the last one over the line, or the first one with massive damage LOL

Re:Racing an Audi TT on a PSP 11 years, 9 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
They call that driving \"Living on the edge\" it is fun but heart stopping and the adrenalin pumps like crazy. LOL I bet it was fun.

Re:Racing an Audi TT on a PSP 11 years, 9 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
hehe, you\'ve scored 1500 posts, and I\'ve just reached 1400 posts with this one.

Actually did it for the credits which was a total of $412.000 - after 99 laps. I did about 10 laps per night, because it gets boring and tiresome if you do the same thing over and over. So paused it a lot. Took a good week to finish stretching it.
Real time it took 4.5 hours to complete.

Got a couple of other favorites. The Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 is a lot of fun for a rear wheel drift. And that one clocks the competition.
  • Page: