Does anybody else do this?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Does anybody else do this?

Does anybody else do this? 13 years, 2 months ago #1

I\'ve been a moderator in here almost 2 months now and I\'ve been watching the site grow. Changing the evolving needs of our group of crazies! It\'s been a rocky time for me privatly with my little health matters(!!). And I must say that so far it\'s been an enlightening experiance and i hope to see it grow much more in the months to come.
But every day when I log in, or go to the home page anytime, I look at that little space there on the right and watch the random gallery photos come up! Why, you might ask? Well, that is a sampling of the posted personal galleries, and it always seems that one or two of mine pop up in there. To me, that is an indication of site growth. When I can watch that box pull up and NOT see any of my builds, then I know we are growing and there\'s so may posted photos that mine would come up very rarely!
And that is beginning to happen! And that\'s a good thing! And i like it! so keep posting those photos and keep me out of that box if you can!!!

Hipster Von Woodstock

Re:Does anybody else do this? 12 years, 9 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
No worries mate,

I\'m having a wonderful time uploading my collection. There are a couple of tryouts and errors in that list... sorry, I\'m not one to read instructions. So I\'m afraid some things have doubled up.
Some of the galleries I started anyone can add to if they want. Heck, it actually adds your user name under each posting.
Kind Regards,

Richard K

Re:Does anybody else do this? 12 years, 9 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
Thanks for the feedback and indeed, we now have 25,000 images in the Galleries! It\'s great to see more members becoming active on the site and we are working hard to make the site easier to use.
Christian
  • Page: