White Corgi Oldsmobile Super 88 U.N.C.L.E
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here's where you can discuss all general diecast stuff - mystery items, ask who made a model of a particular car, ask for info about an obscure manufacturer or chat about anything else!

TOPIC: White Corgi Oldsmobile Super 88 U.N.C.L.E

Re: White Corgi Oldsmobile Super 88 U.N.C.L.E 8 years, 7 months ago #46

Junior Boarder
Three, I already save money from my blogging job @ www.dragonblogger.com however I need to make some extra money which is why I am selling some things. Perhaps I may become a collector one day, however I fear I may not have the patience however only time can tell.
Last Edit: 8 years, 7 months ago by Zander.

Re: White Corgi Oldsmobile Super 88 U.N.C.L.E 8 years, 7 months ago #47

Platinum Boarder
It has been a number of years since I joined up with eBay but I did it over the phone with a code. They then put 2 or 3 small deposits into my bank account (.02 and .05 cents) and I had to verify what they put in. I was then a member in about 2 or 3 days. I had to do my wife over about a 2 or 3 week period as I messed up with the code for her. They sent a letter and I had to answer it with more information but about 2 weeks after I sent that in, I was a member. Does not take long if you use the code they give you and you bank on the internet.

Re: White Corgi Oldsmobile Super 88 U.N.C.L.E 8 years, 7 months ago #48

Platinum Boarder
I personally would not pay more then £25 each for any of these models, unless there super rare and only few are in available then more would be paid. The condition is the main thing here and these are play worn so not worth much in my eyes.

Re: White Corgi Oldsmobile Super 88 U.N.C.L.E 8 years, 7 months ago #49

Platinum Boarder
Nobleco wrote:
It has been a number of years since I joined up with eBay but I did it over the phone with a code. They then put 2 or 3 small deposits into my bank account (.02 and .05 cents) and I had to verify what they put in. I was then a member in about 2 or 3 days. I had to do my wife over about a 2 or 3 week period as I messed up with the code for her. They sent a letter and I had to answer it with more information but about 2 weeks after I sent that in, I was a member. Does not take long if you use the code they give you and you bank on the internet.

Isn't that paypal that does that and not ebay? Suspended my paypal account due to money going missing from my account and only do transactions through my debit card for ebay purchases