White Corgi Oldsmobile Super 88 U.N.C.L.E
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here's where you can discuss all general diecast stuff - mystery items, ask who made a model of a particular car, ask for info about an obscure manufacturer or chat about anything else!

TOPIC: White Corgi Oldsmobile Super 88 U.N.C.L.E

White Corgi Oldsmobile Super 88 U.N.C.L.E 8 years, 7 months ago #1

Junior Boarder
Hello, I recently was looking through my posessions and found this car. After searching on the internet for a while I am having trouble on finding the car anywhere as they all seem to be a blue variant. One site I did find estimated this to be 700 pounds however I'm unsure if this is correct. Can anyone help me on how much this car is and is it quite rare?

Re: White Corgi Oldsmobile Super 88 U.N.C.L.E 8 years, 7 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
The white version was export only and depending on its condition they are expensive mint with box and all packing pieces  etc

Re: White Corgi Oldsmobile Super 88 U.N.C.L.E 8 years, 7 months ago #3

Junior Boarder
I don't have the box and there is some paint ware. Do you know how much I could sell it for?

Re: White Corgi Oldsmobile Super 88 U.N.C.L.E 8 years, 7 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
Is the interior cream? If so a mint or near mint one will cost around £150-£200 unboxed post a picture of it if you can

Re: White Corgi Oldsmobile Super 88 U.N.C.L.E 8 years, 7 months ago #5

Junior Boarder
Inside is cream.

Last Edit: 8 years, 7 months ago by Zander.

Re: White Corgi Oldsmobile Super 88 U.N.C.L.E 8 years, 7 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
It's the correct export model and not too bad condition so it could sell for £120-£150 maybe more on a good day and welcome to PD
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zander

Re: White Corgi Oldsmobile Super 88 U.N.C.L.E 8 years, 7 months ago #7

Junior Boarder
Thanks, do you know of any good sites that are trust worthy to sell to?

Re: White Corgi Oldsmobile Super 88 U.N.C.L.E 8 years, 7 months ago #8

Platinum Boarder
Ebay as a buy it now toy mart also a good site

Re: White Corgi Oldsmobile Super 88 U.N.C.L.E 8 years, 7 months ago #9

Junior Boarder
Ok thanks, also while still in the conversation I have a few other die cast, I have a chitty chitty bang bang corgi diecast which I'm wondering what the price is (same condition as this one).

Re: White Corgi Oldsmobile Super 88 U.N.C.L.E 8 years, 7 months ago #10

Platinum Boarder
Not as rare so it'll be cheaper but if its still got all the figures and the fins aren't damaged around £80-£90

Re: White Corgi Oldsmobile Super 88 U.N.C.L.E 8 years, 7 months ago #11

Junior Boarder
Nothing is damaged on it so I hope I can sell this. I just hope it won't take long to sell I wouldn't mind selling both of them together for around 200 pounds or even if someone who is more dedicated could take them off me regardless of whether I am not making a profit or a loss.

Re: White Corgi Oldsmobile Super 88 U.N.C.L.E 8 years, 7 months ago #12

Platinum Boarder
You should easily get £200 for both

Re: White Corgi Oldsmobile Super 88 U.N.C.L.E 8 years, 7 months ago #13

I think you may get about £100 to £130 for both unboxed, both nice items and the white one is rarer, but boxed you would have done really welll

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/CORGI-497-ALL-ORIGINAL-MAN-FROM-UNCLE-WHITE-CAR-SET-FROM-1966-69-GOOD-SET-/190814753279?pt=UK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN&hash=item2c6d7211ff#ht_500wt_1203

and

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Corgi-toys-Chitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang-No-266-A-1-1968-mint-/111089493461?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_146&hash=item19dd7325d5#ht_2244wt_1186

E-Bay may be your best option... but maybe someone on here would be interested....

And Welcome....

Niall

Re: White Corgi Oldsmobile Super 88 U.N.C.L.E 8 years, 7 months ago #14

Junior Boarder
Thanks, Unfortunatly I can't us E-bay because for some reason they seem to hate me. If you know nay on here who would be willing to buy these be my guest

Re: White Corgi Oldsmobile Super 88 U.N.C.L.E 8 years, 7 months ago #15

Try to put a few pictures of both items...and there are a few avid Corgi collectors who may well be tempted...Have you any other diecast hidden there???

Niall