guessing game: recognize the car from under the bonnet?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here's where you can discuss all general diecast stuff - mystery items, ask who made a model of a particular car, ask for info about an obscure manufacturer or chat about anything else!

TOPIC: guessing game: recognize the car from under the bonnet?

Re: guessing game: recognize the car from under the bonnet? 4 years, 10 months ago #61

Platinum Boarder
Sure does, have a go Rollerman

Re: guessing game: recognize the car from under the bonnet? 4 years, 10 months ago #62

Platinum Boarder
OK, it could be the J12, a mighty V12 engined super beast of a car designed to replace the more well known H6B.

Rollerman.

Re: guessing game: recognize the car from under the bonnet? 4 years, 10 months ago #63

Platinum Boarder
Over to you R.M. I think it would make a great daily driver.  

Re: guessing game: recognize the car from under the bonnet? 4 years, 10 months ago #64

Platinum Boarder
Dinkydi wrote:
Over to you R.M. I think it would make a great daily driver.  

Thank's Dinkydi.

...yes, from one filling station to the next filling station!!

OK, this next one is all British.

Rollerman.

Re: guessing game: recognize the car from under the bonnet? 4 years, 10 months ago #65

Platinum Boarder
The tappet cover is Austin, that might give someone else a clue champ.

Re: guessing game: recognize the car from under the bonnet? 4 years, 10 months ago #66

Platinum Boarder
Dinkydi wrote:
The tappet cover is Austin, that might give someone else a clue champ.

It certainly could, or you could remove 11 parts of your sentance and see what happens...!

Rollerman.

Re: guessing game: recognize the car from under the bonnet? 4 years, 10 months ago #67

Platinum Boarder
I think it is an Austin Champ with the Rolls Royce "designed" motor.

Re: guessing game: recognize the car from under the bonnet? 4 years, 10 months ago #68

Platinum Boarder
It is indeed an Austin Champ, fitted with the 2.8 petril engine.

Back over to you Dinkydi.