A few muscle cars I've seen at shows this year and previously
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here's where you can discuss all general diecast stuff - mystery items, ask who made a model of a particular car, ask for info about an obscure manufacturer or chat about anything else!
  • Page:

TOPIC: A few muscle cars I've seen at shows this year and previously

A few muscle cars I've seen at shows this year and previously 5 years, 3 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder

The following user(s) said Thank You: karls

A few muscle cars I've seen at shows this year and previously 5 years, 3 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
Nice cars and good variation of models.

Here are a few I have seen over the years.

This one is called Double Nickle.

I just noticed that this is in the Diecast Vehicles threads. It should be in the 1:1 threads,

Theo, can you move it please???
The following user(s) said Thank You: karls, CollectorandrestorerMark

A few muscle cars I've seen at shows this year and previously 5 years, 3 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
My apologies! I had thought this was about Muscle cars in general not Diecasts only but will remember next time.

Re: A few muscle cars I've seen at shows this year and previously 5 years, 3 months ago #4

topic moved.

Great cars btw!

Re: A few muscle cars I've seen at shows this year and previously 5 years, 3 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
Thanks Theo, appreciated.

Re: A few muscle cars I've seen at shows this year and previously 5 years, 3 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
Thanks to all!

Re: A few muscle cars I've seen at shows this year and previously 5 years, 3 months ago #7

Platinum Boarder
Looks like a load of full size Hot Wheels cars, nice looking motors

Re: A few muscle cars I've seen at shows this year and previously 5 years, 3 months ago #8

Platinum Boarder
Not a fan of the green shade but that Charger is sweeeeeeet.

My favourite of the classic American  Muscles Cars is the '68-70 Charger. Hope to own one day
  • Page: