All three together at last
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here's where you can discuss all general diecast stuff - mystery items, ask who made a model of a particular car, ask for info about an obscure manufacturer or chat about anything else!
  • Page:

TOPIC: All three together at last

All three together at last 5 years, 5 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
First time this year all three Metropolitan Police Sierras on show together. Fabulous day with the guys and gals of Barking and Dagenham Met Police at the 50th anniversary of England's 1966 World Cup win and to celebrate the memory of the late great Bobby Moore. Even Chris Farlowe was there, who was No1 in the charts at the time with 'Out of Time', which sounds as good today as it did then.  Thanks for the invitation.

Can anybody confirm this? A friend sent me an e-mail with a link to www.howmanyleft.co.uk   From the 3,470,524 Ford Sierras built to 2015 there were only 3350 registered left. Less than 0.1%? This can't be right, can it?

The following user(s) said Thank You: karls

Re: All three together at last 5 years, 5 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder

Re: All three together at last 5 years, 5 months ago #3

A superb day out!

Unfortunately I can't answer your question, but I guess some will know eventually

Re: All three together at last 5 years, 5 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
They look great together, hope you had a great day.

Out of those 3,350 left I know a man who owns 3 of them!

Re: All three together at last 5 years, 5 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
Thanks guys yes it was good.............................Andy it was right up your street,quite a few ex West Ham players.................

Re: All three together at last 5 years, 5 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
It was a shame that I could not make it as it sounded like a good day out.
  • Page: