RVREVO back on the map
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here's where you can discuss all general diecast stuff - mystery items, ask who made a model of a particular car, ask for info about an obscure manufacturer or chat about anything else!
  • Page:

TOPIC: RVREVO back on the map

RVREVO back on the map 5 years, 8 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
It's been six years since these personal plates were on a Mitsubishi RVR.

Now an easy $5 change of plates on my new Mitsubishi Grandis.

Still considering it an Evolution on my previous multi ppl movers.

And it's definitely a Recreational Vehicle Runner.

Re: RVREVO back on the map 5 years, 8 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder

Re: RVREVO back on the map 5 years, 8 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
Nice to see those plates again. It HAS been a while.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RVREVO

Re: RVREVO back on the map 5 years, 8 months ago #4

I don't get it Richard, these plates you show, can you use them on several cars, so is the plate one you have for live?
In the Netherlands, a car has its own licence plate, if you sell your car, the new owner gets the plates that belong to the car

Re: RVREVO back on the map 5 years, 8 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
In Canada the plate stays with the owner not the vehicle

Re: RVREVO back on the map 5 years, 8 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
In the UK you can have 'personalised plates' that you retain on payment of fee when moved from one vehicle to another, or you can pay a retention fee till you use it.

Re: RVREVO back on the map 5 years, 8 months ago #7

Platinum Boarder
RoutemasterNL wrote:
I don't get it Richard, these plates you show, can you use them on several cars, so is the plate one you have for live?
In the Netherlands, a car has its own licence plate, if you sell your car, the new owner gets the plates that belong to the car

The plates that were put on by the dealer are swapped for the Personalized Plates, which do cost a substantial amount of money and can be quite collectible.

So yes, my RVREVO plate stays with me and is registered to me as the owner.

Normal plates only cost a tenner and have since learned where to acquire those.

Re: RVREVO back on the map 5 years, 8 months ago #8

Platinum Boarder
In Canada, As tick has said, your plates stay with you. They cost different prices depending on what kind of vehicle you have. Car, Truck, Hot Rod etc. You can also get Personalized plates at an additional cost above the regular licencing fee. Last I looked it was about $100 but that was a few years ago. Regular licence plate for my SUV is about $65. The plates always stay with the owner in Canada and the USA. I am not sure about NZ or Auz.

Re: RVREVO back on the map 5 years, 8 months ago #9

Platinum Boarder
Original plates handed back in. It's silly, because the personalized plated stay with the owner.
Doesn't cost much to revert to normal plates, but will be a new number.
  • Page: