garages & service stations
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: garages & service stations

Re: garages & service stations 6 months ago #346

Platinum Boarder
I thought because the Kleeware box does not display anything on the top boards a picture of an example would help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL

Re: garages & service stations 1 week, 3 days ago #347

Platinum Boarder
The Sunbeam Alpine I showed a while back on here did ,as the seller said & Rollerman showed another set , come as a set I found this picture of the box.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco, blackstone, RoutemasterNL

Re: garages & service stations 1 week, 3 days ago #348

Platinum Boarder
Very nice set. Do you know if you can find a top for the Alpine? That would finish it off nicely. That gas pumps and sign look in fantastic condition. Thanks for showing. I had never looked at plastic models in any way as being collectable but from what you have shown us over the past few years has changed my mind on that thinking. I might even pick up one or two if I can find any over here in Canada. Too much for shipping costs from Europe or the UK so will be stuck looking in local listings and used good shops etc.

Re: garages & service stations 1 week, 3 days ago #349

Platinum Boarder
I bought a painted Alpine a while back with a roof so i finished the blue one to make a mint model, unfortunately I have put the pumps & sign away somewhere so at this time I cannot show as the set .

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco, RoutemasterNL

Re: garages & service stations 1 week, 3 days ago #350

Platinum Boarder
Very nice and I can imagine the pumps with this car very well. Looks really nice with the roof on. Thanks.