General discussions about Hot Wheels
  • Page:

TOPIC: A Great Day!

A Great Day! 5 months, 1 week ago #1

Platinum Boarder
<p>There are days when all things go well, or bad for that matter.</p>
<p>Lucky me, this was a very good day. After doing the Jag and boat I nearly finished the other two as well. In between a friend reported that had finally managed to get me some recent films on DVD, which we will watch over the days. Then the mailman came with a book. The book is about the 2015 Mustang, so my model. I could not buy it in Holland, but saw it advertised on Amazon UK (this is a week ago). I picked the cheapest one, which was new anyway, but unfortunately I could not pay with my Dutch bank. So I asked Kevin, as he is in the UK. He bought it for me, Amazon sent it to him, and he then sent it to me. In the mean time I paid him the total from Paypal to Paypal, no problem. As if this wasn't enough, the mailman from another company came around, with another DVD series I could not get here........</p>
Last Edit: 5 months, 1 week ago by Keesie.

Re: A Great Day! 5 months, 1 week ago #2

Platinum Boarder
<p>I searched for this DVD set on Ebay, and found the cheapest one in the UK. (why is everything in the UK so cheap now....?) I asked the seller if it had Dutch subtitles, but the Ebay system did not let me ask this. I decided to get it anyway, and paid. While paying, I THEN could add a remark: I trust the set has Duch subtitles. No reply. The next day I got a reply that the item was sent..........I replied: hope you read my remark when I paypalled. No reply, but an auto reply from Paypal that the seller paid my money back..........over the days I tried to contact hem again and again. Then I mentioned I did not have the item yet. Then the mailman came. I was planning to place a message again that I got the item, but........the seller mailed saying it took far too long to arrive, and that it was probably lost. so he sent another one today........</p>

Re: A Great Day! 5 months, 1 week ago #3

Platinum Boarder
<p>I then examined the DVD set......it has Dutch subtitles....</p>
<p>Then I managed to finish two more restos.</p>

Re: A Great Day! 5 months, 1 week ago #4

Platinum Boarder
Great day indeed.

Re: A Great Day! 5 months, 1 week ago #5

Lucky you! Beatles films?

Re: A Great Day! 5 months, 1 week ago #6

Platinum Boarder
<p>'Timeless', an 8 disc set with the complete story of a team traveling through time. Every episode they come to a crucial event in history, like the JFK killing, WW2 and plans for the V1, the 1968 hippy movement, the Civil war in the USA, and so on. Every time they are able to change history because they know what is coming.</p>
<p>Further Deadwood the movie, Torpedo, Midway, Penoza the final chapter, Mission impossible fall out, The great wall, Lady and the tramp, Lion king, Mortal engines and Going postal.</p>
<p>Just in case I am bored with restoring..............</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL
  • Page: