Sandown and more
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
General discussions about Hot Wheels

TOPIC: Sandown and more

Re: Sandown and more 7 months, 3 weeks ago #46

Platinum Boarder
I believe you but your link does not work. Here is what I get. Probably because I am in Canada and they don't ship here.

Re: Sandown and more 7 months, 3 weeks ago #47

Platinum Boarder
<p>Try this address:</p>
<p>
red christmas wallpaper</p>
<p>and</p>
<p>
</p>

Re: Sandown and more 7 months, 3 weeks ago #48

Platinum Boarder
Got it thanks. I do not see anywhere where it states the only sell to the UK. That is not right.

Re: Sandown and more 7 months, 3 weeks ago #49

<p>They are letting you down big time Kees, Sorry to read this.</p>
Last Edit: 7 months, 3 weeks ago by RoutemasterNL.

Re: Sandown and more 7 months, 3 weeks ago #50

Platinum Boarder
I could order it and send the model to you Kees, seeing as I have a few cars I wanted to send you at some point anyway. hmmm.

Re: Sandown and more 7 months, 3 weeks ago #51

Platinum Boarder
<p>That is a very nice gesture of you 143, but if I were you, I would try to get one yourself. Thing is, I had the feeling it would go like this. You cannot send a model abroad for 2 euros total. The company is not sticking to it's own rules, and only for that I would actually not like to get it.</p>

Re: Sandown and more 7 months, 3 weeks ago #52

Platinum Boarder
i agree. What else will they be fibbing on. Maybe the music box does not work or the tires are out or round who knows so why take a chance. Integrity is everything in mail order.

Re: Sandown and more 7 months, 3 weeks ago #53

Platinum Boarder
<p>By now I can tell you that I got a mail from them yesterday mid-day, saying they apologized for not being correct on their site, and that they would send me a model...........and if I would be so kind to take away my postings about it. I mailed them straight away saying I would be happy to recieve, but that I would not take away my postings (here and on MAR online). Today I did NOT get a reply, however their site had a text added: '....for UK residents only'.</p>
The following user(s) said Thank You: 143Madness

Re: Sandown and more 7 months, 2 weeks ago #54

Platinum Boarder
<p>Here is the start of the Corgi musical van story.......</p>