Sandown and more
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
General discussions about Hot Wheels

TOPIC: Sandown and more

Re: Sandown and more 11 months ago #31

Platinum Boarder
<p>Of course you are right DD, but what is the use of showing them when they will not produce them?</p>
Last Edit: 10 months, 1 week ago by Keesie.

Re: Sandown and more 11 months ago #32

Platinum Boarder
When I receive the model I will put it on a new topic as i don't want to take away Keesie's Sandown topic.

Re: Sandown and more 11 months ago #33

Platinum Boarder
I do not have a probem with that Andy. It is totally different than doing a thread with a resto you are pround off, and someone saying this or that could be better, not saying anything about the actual model.

Re: Sandown and more 10 months, 3 weeks ago #34

Platinum Boarder
<p>Well, I ordered on November 18, which is exactly two weeks ago today.When I ordered I got the auto-reply: 'we will be in touch within 14 days'. So, there goes their promise.</p>
Last Edit: 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Keesie.

Re: Sandown and more 10 months, 3 weeks ago #35

Did you receive it already?

Re: Sandown and more 10 months, 3 weeks ago #36

Platinum Boarder
<p>No I did not. Also I sent them two mails this week, no reply.</p>

Re: Sandown and more 10 months, 3 weeks ago #37

that is a shame Kees. Let's hope they send it soon.

Re: Sandown and more 10 months, 3 weeks ago #38

Platinum Boarder
<p>Got a mail from them NOW that they have a two week delay.......</p>

Re: Sandown and more 10 months, 2 weeks ago #39

Platinum Boarder
At least you got an answer from them.

Re: Sandown and more 10 months, 1 week ago #40

Platinum Boarder
<p>This morning it was (again) exactly 2 weeks ago since they said it would take 'a week or two' to send the model. So, again, I mailed them.</p>
<p>This is what they mailed just now: I am sorry for the delay and have just spotted that your adress is in the Netherlands and as par our delivery terms we only offer delivery to UK residents, so your order will be rejected upon dispatch. ....if you can provide us with a UK adress....blabla.</p>

Re: Sandown and more 10 months, 1 week ago #41

Platinum Boarder
<p>See for yourself where it is stated for UK residents only.</p>
<p>corgi199.co.uk/</p>

Re: Sandown and more 10 months, 1 week ago #42

Platinum Boarder
<p>So I just mailed them again:</p>
<p>Well well, it is a bit late that you come to the conclusion I am not in the UK. First of all there are a lot of 'diecast people' waiting and investigating this, but we cannot find anywhere on your site or in rules/privacy policy that models are strictly for the UK, nor does it say offers are rejected for whatever the reason. Hope you can point out to me exactly where that is stated on the add/site, for the musical van and if not, than it seems you are changing your own rules during the game so to speak. Second, as I said, today it is 4 weeks ago since your automail saying you would get back to me, but it seems I have to give the pulse all the time, which is not right. Regards.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Last Edit: 10 months, 1 week ago by Keesie.

Re: Sandown and more 10 months, 1 week ago #43

Platinum Boarder
<p>1.5 hours after my mail to them, so I mailed them again:</p>
<p>By now it is 1.5 hours ago since I mailed you, see underneath. I would say that is enough time to go through your own 'Terms and privacy', as mentioned underneath the add. I will help you out: nowhere in these conditions (which I already read 4 weeks ago) there are 'delivery terms', as mentioned by you. I sure hope you will come to the conclusion you have to send me the model. Regards</p>

Re: Sandown and more 10 months, 1 week ago #44

Platinum Boarder
Strange that they would tell you that after such a long wait time. If there is no statement saying they only sell in the UK then they should sell to you or me for that matter. I do hope you can resolve this problem or at least get your money back.

Re: Sandown and more 10 months, 1 week ago #45

Platinum Boarder
<p>Jim, to fully understand the structure, follow the link I gave and go to the bottom of the page to read the terms and conditions. They do NOT want you to pay untill you recieved the model.</p>