General discussions about Hot Wheels
  • Page:

TOPIC: Strange Ebay

Strange Ebay 1 year, 2 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
<p>Ok, as I said, I ordered two packs of figurines from China, see other thread.</p>
<p>First I googeled on Ebay, and sent a private mail to a seller asking him about the scale of the figures. In short he said: 'see my adverts'. So, obviously, I did not choose him.</p>
<p>Then I went to another seller, same figures, same price, but this time the add mentioned the size of the figures in millimeters. So I placed a pack in 'my basket', and carried on with the search with the same seller. Then I saw a pack with different figures, same price, same scale, so added it to the basket. Then I bought the two, and paid ONE total price with Paypal.</p>
<p>Later I received TWO separate Ebay auto-mails from TWO sellers that the money came in and they would send soon. The same thing just happened: TWO sellers, TWO mails, saying the products were sent.</p>
<p>I then saw I recieved TWO new feedback scores. They BOTH said exactly the same: GOOD COMMUNICATION, ......thanks.</p>
<p>Well, I did NOT communicate.......obviously it is ONE seller with two accounts. Still, strange. In fact, I think the first one, which I did not choose, is also the same seller.</p>

Re: Strange Ebay 1 year, 2 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
<p>Which figures do you need? I have some spare. Maybe we can trade.</p>

Re: Strange Ebay 1 year, 2 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
<p>Thanks, nice gesture, but I ordered enough for my lifetime.</p>

Re: Strange Ebay 1 year, 2 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
<p>Just realised I placed this thread in the Hot Wheels -general topic, while I meant to place it in general.....general.</p>

Re: Strange Ebay 1 year, 2 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
<p>I am sure that Theo can move it where you want it to be. I will "Report to Moderator" to have it moved.</p>
<p>I sent a message to the moderator (Theo or Niall) so hopefully it will be moved soon.</p>
Last Edit: 1 year, 2 months ago by Nobleco.

Re: Strange Ebay 1 year, 2 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
<p>Thanks Jim.</p>
  • Page: