Die Cast Collection For Sale E-mail Update!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
General discussions about Hot Wheels
  • Page:

TOPIC: Die Cast Collection For Sale E-mail Update!

Die Cast Collection For Sale E-mail Update! 2 years, 5 months ago #1

Gold Boarder
Hello Everyone,

Just to let everyone know I have updated my e-mail in contacting me if you are interested in a purchase or purchases of my die cast collection inventory.  My e-mail now is: [email protected] 

I have updated it on the initial notification on this as well.  My old ISP was discontinued the other day so I wanted to do the update.  Well...I should have done that the other day.  Anyway, a gentleman named Karl from Indianapolis, IN (a member here) had contacted me through the old email address the other day and I have know way to reach him now! ; (

So Karl, if you are out there and if you are interested in some of the Tekno models I have please contact me back with the new noted email.

Regards,

Allen

Re: Die Cast Collection For Sale E-mail Update! 2 years, 5 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
This should have been in your other thread. Gets confusing otherwise. I have asked the moderators to move it to where it belongs.
This is the same email as in the original post.
Jim

Re: Die Cast Collection For Sale E-mail Update! 2 years, 5 months ago #3

Gold Boarder
Jim,

That's fine.  I am not getting any interests from anyone here anyway. Going eBay instead.

Regards,

Allen

Re: Die Cast Collection For Sale E-mail Update! 2 years, 5 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
I might be interested in some if I could see them or knew what makers they are. Your photos don't show me much.

Re: Die Cast Collection For Sale E-mail Update! 2 years, 5 months ago #5

Gold Boarder
I would attach my inventory list in an excel Spreadsheet. However, Excel is not a format acceptable here and it would be a huge task to post each and every car I own here and no value added it there are only tire kickers and no buyers. No pun intended. : )  Not all my cars a resto's but like you, I took great pride in bringing the restored ones back to a new life. If you would like the complete inventory, each make, model and condition are noted accordingly.  Please e-mail me at: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it  

I think this would be a good opportunity for the community here to at least see what I have as appose to not. I mean...why not! This is the global die cast site for die cast is it not? Anyway, here is a quick list of the brands of cars I have in my 14 year detailed inventory I can provide to you. 

They makers are as follows:

- Dinky Toys, 101 total cars on hand

- Corgi toys, 79  total cars on hand

- Spot on, 10 total cars on hand  

- Tekno, 18 total cars on hand 

- Sabra/Cragstan, 5 total cars on hand 

- Marklin, 2 total cars on hand

- Mebetoys, 3 total cars on hand

- Politoys, 4 total cars on hand

Total 222 cars for sale! I can't believe this is not gaining a bit more traction here. 

Regards,

Allen
  • Page: