Die Cast Collection For Sale (Revised E-mail Contact)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
General discussions about Hot Wheels
  • Page:

TOPIC: Die Cast Collection For Sale (Revised E-mail Contact)

Die Cast Collection For Sale (Revised E-mail Contact) 2 years, 7 months ago #1

Gold Boarder
Hello Everyone,

I have spent many years collecting and restoring vintage die cast cars (original, customs and two tone quality restorations).  I am letting anyone who may be interested in my collection that my entire set of 1:36, 1:42 & 1:43 scale cars for the most part but all are for sale.  I am ending this after 14 years.  I also have several on e-bay but since many of you are collectors, I wanted to throw it out to the community.  All cars I have restored myself and in the last frame, are my original un-restored cars.  See something of interest?  Contact me: [email protected]

Will ship globally and I do PayPal and have a different e-mail for that.

Regards,

Allen

Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by Rivetking62.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 143Madness

Re: Die Cast Collection For Sale 2 years, 7 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
There comes a time for all of us, I guess. 14 years is a while but if it no longer interests you or you want to pursue something else with the money you have in there, I understand.
Not much in the shape I like to get my toys in as I do the same as you, restore for myself. I used to do it as a business but no longer.
Looks like a great and very diverse collection too.

Re: Die Cast Collection For Sale 2 years, 7 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
A lovely collection you have there, I personally would be gutted to sell it but if your mind is made up then good luck with the sale.

Re: Die Cast Collection For Sale 2 years, 7 months ago #4

Gold Boarder
Hello Jim,

Yes, I have sort of lost interest and I have to say that I have more interests right now in my other hobbies.  I think I sort of "jumped the shark" with these several years ago but still held on to resorting one or two cars a year as appose to several so its a good way of getting some cash back.  My kids have no interest in my collection either so there is no point but to cash in.

Regards,

Allen
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco

Re: Die Cast Collection For Sale 2 years, 7 months ago #5

Gold Boarder
Andy,

Thank you!

Allen
  • Page: