Hot Wheels Muscle Cars and Classics.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
General discussions about Hot Wheels

TOPIC: Hot Wheels Muscle Cars and Classics.

Hot Wheels Muscle Cars and Classics. 13 years, 5 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
I had a bit of a troll around Toy Collector looking for somewhere to post some pictures on the latest Yank Tanks, Chrome Buckets, Muscle Cars or Classic Cruisers from Root 66 that I happen to buy and I couldn\'t find any forum suitable enough specifically for those gut guzzlers of the past.

These two captured my eyes and said yes I must have them.

I checked and no it hasn\'t been posted in 50 or more Station Wagons. Custom 66 GTO Wagon TM-GM.

The 56 Merc had to have this colour Purple 2 door coupe and the engine hood opens.

Maybe with a steady hand I might just put a dab or two for taillights on the Merc.

With a bit of a roll over and look see underneath. All Chrome finish. The Merc has Malaysia stamped with the number C17 with MI and the Custom has Malaysia with the same number C17 and includes the TM GM

Remember they must be from the 1950\'s to the 1970\'s and early 1980\'s as after that cars design changed to the sleek look of today horrible looking tiny plastic things they are.

Last Edit: 13 years, 2 months ago by GunnerJim.

Re:Hot Wheels Muscle Cars and Classics. 13 years, 5 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
Some Cadillacs.

They really look too narrow for the length of the 1959 Cadds. Maybe it is me.

Chevy\'s Brooooommm

Maybe Rolls Royce although it is the Fish & Chipd first edition 2003, and the white one 1957 Eldorado Brougham Cadillac

Last Edit: 13 years, 5 months ago by GunnerJim.

Re:Hot Wheels Muscle Cars and Classics. 13 years, 5 months ago #3

The C17 is a lot number. After a lead paint recall several years ago, they started to put lot numbers on the cars so that they didn\'t have to recall EVERY car from the series, just that particular lot number. Some guys here are collecting them by lot number, as well as paint livery and wheel variations.

Re:Hot Wheels Muscle Cars and Classics. 13 years, 5 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
Another version of the 59 Cadillac

Re:Hot Wheels Muscle Cars and Classics. 13 years, 5 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
Hi Gunner
Could an English car be a Muscle Car if someone added the \"muscle\"? 

Maybe not

Re:Hot Wheels Muscle Cars and Classics. 13 years, 5 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
70 Chevelle should fit the bill

Re:Hot Wheels Muscle Cars and Classics. 13 years, 5 months ago #7

Platinum Boarder
One you may have seen on your trip to Toys R Them, don\'t know about the board game but the models are nice and include a Tucker, I got the 54 Corvette

Re:Hot Wheels Muscle Cars and Classics. 13 years, 5 months ago #8

Platinum Boarder
Sorry just realised you said Hot Wheels, How about another Corvette

Re:Hot Wheels Muscle Cars and Classics. 13 years, 5 months ago #9

Platinum Boarder
oldtruck56 wrote:
The C17 is a lot number. After a lead paint recall several years ago, they started to put lot numbers on the cars so that they didn\'t have to recall EVERY car from the series, just that particular lot number. Some guys here are collecting them by lot number, as well as paint livery and wheel variations.

Thanks for that Rob I was wondering why that number seemed to be on them all lately. I am now glad that I included the lot number. So the C17 is a reminder that they are lead free paint.

Re:Hot Wheels Muscle Cars and Classics. 13 years, 5 months ago #10

Platinum Boarder
Don\'t worry Dinkydi I sometimes mix them up too. I posted the Hot Wheels Fish & Chip\'D thinking it was a Rolls last night and now I think it really should be a Jag. I also included the Mustang Convertible (rag top)two door which could be classified as a sports coupe.

Re:Hot Wheels Muscle Cars and Classics. 13 years, 5 months ago #11

Platinum Boarder
The Ultimate Muscle Car ? The 67 Shelby GT-500

Re:Hot Wheels Muscle Cars and Classics. 13 years, 5 months ago #12

Platinum Boarder
Flying Colours 63 Vette

Re:Hot Wheels Muscle Cars and Classics. 13 years, 5 months ago #13

Platinum Boarder
The ultimate muscle car No.2

A couple of versions of 427 Cobra 

Re:Hot Wheels Muscle Cars and Classics. 13 years, 5 months ago #14

Gold Boarder
Ghost muscle car.

Re:Hot Wheels Muscle Cars and Classics. 13 years, 5 months ago #15

I still haven\'t found that one on the pegs in the store, and that\'s a short card to boot. Great find!