General discussions about Hot Wheels

TOPIC: new

Re: new 1 month, 1 week ago #991

Platinum Boarder
'78 Dodge on short card

Re: new 1 month, 1 week ago #992

Platinum Boarder
Mazda Miata Treasure Hunt, '69 Copo Camaro, Dodge Rampage, Datsun 510, Nissan Skyline, Porsche 356

The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL

Re: new 1 month, 1 week ago #993

Platinum Boarder
<p>Never mind. The post I was referring to was already answered. Mods can take this post out if they like.</p>
Last Edit: 1 month, 1 week ago by Nobleco.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amarsden5

Re: new 1 month, 1 week ago #994

Platinum Boarder
Nissan GT-R, 35GT-RR , '94 Audi Avant

The following user(s) said Thank You: karls, RoutemasterNL

Re: new 1 month, 1 week ago #995

Platinum Boarder
Lancia, Audi, Toyota

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco, RoutemasterNL, Andy66

Re: new 1 month, 1 week ago #996

Platinum Boarder

Re: new 1 month, 1 week ago #997

Platinum Boarder
love them too
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy66

Re: new 1 month ago #998

Platinum Boarder
The Nash and the '55 Chevy are great. I see you also found the first import of Honda to North America. Did you know it was based on a motorcycle and is chain driven? The first issue in Japan had a motorcycle engine in it if I recall correctly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amarsden5, Andy66

Re: new 1 month ago #999

Platinum Boarder
I remember the little car coming to England , I never knew it's history but love the little car

Re: new 1 month ago #1000

Platinum Boarder
Watched a series on the Automotive industry a while ago and Honda and Toyota were featured in the Japanese car business. They showed the when they first started out as mechanics or Engineers and what they did. Honda was a motorcycle mechanic but wanted to build a car and Toyota was an engineer who also wanted to break into the car business. It was all very interesting. I remember this little Honda at Fred Deeley Motors on Broadway in Vancouver. He was the Canadian importer of Harley Davidson back in the 1960's and I can also remember he brought the first Honda Motorcycles into Canada and also brought this little N600 over as well. It did not go over very well here in Canada so the stopped bringing it in. Eventually some one else started up a Honda dealerships but I don't remember who that was.
The following user(s) said Thank You: karls

Re: new 1 month ago #1001

Platinum Boarder
All that above would have been between 1967 and 1972 before I bought my first used Harley 45 cu.in. Army bike in 7 milk crates a frame and a front End and rear wheel. Front wheel, engine and every thing else was all in pieces on those 7 milk crates. That was job but it ran great and I drove it for years.

Re: new 1 month ago #1002

Platinum Boarder
My Grandfather had a Harley and sidecar in UK after WW1 then he bought his first car, a Le Zebre

Re: new 1 month ago #1003

Platinum Boarder
Nice looking old car. I looked it up and is similar to very early Ford Cars.
The following user(s) said Thank You: karls, amarsden5

Re: new 1 month ago #1004

Platinum Boarder
It was replaced by a 1934 Ford model Y 2 door
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco, karls

Re: new 1 month ago #1005

Platinum Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: GunnerJim, amarsden5