Dale Earnhardt, Jr. Batman Raced Version Diecast
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here's the place for NASCAR and any other stock-car related chat!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dale Earnhardt, Jr. Batman Raced Version Diecast

Dale Earnhardt, Jr. Batman Raced Version Diecast 8 years, 11 months ago #1

Fresh Boarder
Again, this subject may have ben already talked about. I was just wandering what anyone who has seen any pictures of the raced version thinks. My favorite diecasts are the raced versions. I like the fact that they look as close as they can get it to what the winning car looked like after their victory. From the pictures I've seen of this raced versionit looks preety darn clean to me. All i really see is the confetti that apparently stuck to the car. i don't even see any track grime or debris fro when Jr. did his burnout. Don't get me wrong. i wouldn't want the manufacturer to put scrapes, tire rubs, etc. on the car just to make it look more race worn. My question is this. if you already have the clean version, is the raced version nice enough to buy another simply because you're receiving a bag of actual confetti that cam from victory lane? Please let me know what your opinions are. thanks.

Re: Dale Earnhardt, Jr. Batman Raced Version Diecast 8 years, 11 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
A picture of both cars would really help here.

Re: Dale Earnhardt, Jr. Batman Raced Version Diecast 8 years, 11 months ago #3

Fresh Boarder
I hadn't replied to this concerning the topic I brought up about Jr.'s Batman raced version diecast, but you are right. A picture of the clean version beside a picture of the raced version would ceratinly help.

Just as a sidelight, I received an e-mail from RacingUSA today stating that they should be receiving the raced versions in next week. I was wondering if anyone has received any messages from any other sellers stating this. Have you? Thanks again for your comments. I appreciate it.
  • Page: