Here's the place for NASCAR and any other stock-car related chat!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Get Down to it...

Get Down to it... 11 years, 6 months ago #1

Visitor
Getting to know this forum and it's functions slowly but surely.  I have my 1/24 diecast album loaded and ready for bear.  Will be working on 1/64, 1/18 and some other bits slowly but surely.  Check out what I have so far and comment if you wish.  Take care.

http://www.planetdiecast.com/index.php?option=com_hwdphotoshare&task=viewalbum&Itemid=2593&album_id=6307
Last Edit: 11 years, 6 months ago by LaToya.

Re: Get Down to it... 11 years, 6 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
This link takes me to my Photo Gallery not yours. this is something that I believe Admin is working on. I will remind them

Re: Get Down to it... 11 years, 6 months ago #3

Visitor
Nobleco wrote:
This link takes me to my Photo Gallery not yours. this is something that I believe Admin is working on. I will remind them

Whoops!  Well in that case, problem solved...!:  

diecastcrazy.com/community/members/103-albums.html 

Re: Get Down to it... 11 years, 6 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
Wow! That's an awesome collection of 1/24s you have. How many are there? It looks quite precarious with so many boxes stacked, hope they're secured somehow. Would be a real disaster if they came crashing down.

Re: Get Down to it... 11 years, 6 months ago #5

Visitor
Haha!  Thanks.  The trucks are stacked just a few high on a nice solid library bookshelf.  As for the cars?  They are all in nice acrylic cases attached to the wall.  So they aren't going anywhere. 

Say, I tried to PM another mod and ask if there is a signature function for our profile or for our posts, but I never get a reply...  Would you know?  Thanks!

Oh, and I think I'm pushing around 400 1/24 at the moment.
Last Edit: 11 years, 6 months ago by .

Re: Get Down to it... 11 years, 6 months ago #6

Fantastic collection of diecast, well done and they are displayed beautifully. 
Great 1/1 too.

Thanks for sharing

Re: Get Down to it... 11 years, 6 months ago #7

Platinum Boarder
MoparBob wrote:
Say, I tried to PM another mod and ask if there is a signature function for our profile or for our posts, but I never get a reply...  Would you know?  Thanks!

In answer to you question, No, we don't have a signature, so to speak. If you go to your Dashboard (in the red bar up top) and then look on the left side bar you will see "My Settings". There you can set up various things for your experience on the site. Landing page is the page you enter into the site on when you log in. Set it where you would like to be, for me it is forums. You can set up your details, find different apps to use and set up and change your Avatar. You can also set up your Market place settings if your going to sell on the Market Place.

Near the top of the page on you Dashboard you will see a box with a Share button. This is where you can type in a short phrase if you like. It will show up under your avatar in your Dashboard and in various other sections of the site. You may have seen mine saying "

PM's are another issue. Sometime they are working just fine while other times the messages do not seem to get through. Admin is also working on that as a fix for the next update. Don't forget that the site just got rid of over 3/4 of what it was doing before when it changed from Toy Collector to Planet Diecast. Then there is they GMB members coming over to the site and not to forget the NAMAC members from Holland. We have gone from just over 5000 members to well over 120,000 members in a very short time. I may even have set a record on member recrutment for Forum Sites on the net.

Re: Get Down to it... 11 years, 6 months ago #8

Administrator
Hi everybody, 

MoparBob, welcome to the site and thanks for sharing those great pics. I'm not quite sure what happened with your first link, I think you may have cut and pasted it while logged out perhaps. Anyway, I've edited it so it now has the correct link to your 1/24 scale galleries and apologies for the weirdness!

Due to the influx of new members and extra-high traffic, the site is having a few teething troubles! We're working as hard as we can to get these fixed as fast as possible, so please bear with us!

Re: Get Down to it... 11 years, 6 months ago #9

Fresh Boarder
Never get tired of looking through your cars sir!! Excellent!!

Re: Get Down to it... 11 years, 6 months ago #10

Senior Boarder
MoparBob wrote:
Getting to know this forum and it's functions slowly but surely.  I have my 1/24 diecast album loaded and ready for bear.  Will be working on 1/64, 1/18 and some other bits slowly but surely.  Check out what I have so far and comment if you wish.  Take care.

http://www.planetdiecast.com/index.php?option=com_hwdphotoshare&task=viewalbum&Itemid=2593&album_id=6307

Nice gallery sir!

Re: Get Down to it... 11 years, 6 months ago #11

Visitor
289Cobra wrote:
MoparBob wrote:

Nice gallery sir!

Many thanks, Russ!  Work in progress.... 
  • Page: