Where are the manufacturer specific forums for...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Tootsie Toy, Midgetoy, Hubley, Barclay or Orphans, here's where to chat about slush cast!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Where are the manufacturer specific forums for...

Where are the manufacturer specific forums for... 10 years, 3 months ago #1

Senior Boarder
Hubley, Tootsietoy, Kansas, etc, etc.... or have i missed them somehow as I only see about 12 in the menu for Manufacturer Specific Forums. 
Last Edit: 10 years, 3 months ago by toysnz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joschik

Re: Where are the manufacturer specific forums for... 10 years, 3 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
you've got a point.

Drop a line to LaToya in pm.

Who knows, it might be up there soon.

Re: Where are the manufacturer specific forums for... 10 years, 3 months ago #3

We haven't had a lot of action with slush mold toys, and in the past have used either new finds or general chat for them. I have some Tootsies, Midgetoy and a Hubley or two myself, and have them listed in the Trucks and Lorries section. I will pass the slush toy idea on to LaToya.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joschik

Re: Where are the manufacturer specific forums for... 10 years, 3 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
A lot of those named toys were posted in General Chat section where anything goes in a miscellaneous way.  There are threads on Hasbros, Midgetoy, Tootsietoys, Slush mold cars and the list goes on and on it just takes time to go through the 4 or 5 years of accumulation of thread posts. Manufacturer forum section is reasonably new and has grown over the last 12 months or there abouts. In diecast the main postings stayers are Dinky, Corgi, Matchbox, Hot Wheels and down the line it goes.

Re: Where are the manufacturer specific forums for... 10 years, 3 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
It's done! Hope to see lots of activities over here and do let me know if you need any help.

Re: Where are the manufacturer specific forums for... 10 years, 3 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
Joschik, So I gather those Tootsie, Barclay, Midgetoy, Hasbro and the likes are under the banner of Slush Cast Toys.

Just like these lost desperado blast from the past.

Last Edit: 10 years, 3 months ago by GunnerJim.

Re: Where are the manufacturer specific forums for... 10 years, 3 months ago #7

Platinum Boarder
Yep, until there is too much of one or more brands in which case we split them up - let's see how long that will take...
  • Page: