For all Tomica produced in Japan, China or now in Vietnam. This is also the Tomica Group Forum
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dandy Corolla

Dandy Corolla 8 years, 7 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
A rare car ..

Re: Dandy Corolla 8 years, 7 months ago #2

Now that Corolla looks great

We had some Corollas over here, but I can not recall seeing this version in The Netherlands very often

Re: Dandy Corolla 8 years, 7 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
Oh wow! That's one of the cars from the 'black hole' of diecast models: cars that nobody make for some mysterious reason. I remember the real one quite well and naturally would love to have one in my collection, but usually with Tomica, I have the 'excuse' that they're not the right scale, so I manage to survive without them, but... on the box of this one it says 1/45! This is horrible, unbearable This car is the right size, so it must now be added to my ever-growing wishlist!

Re: Dandy Corolla 8 years, 7 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
Tomica larger scales are slightly harder to find.

There's always Yonezawa Diapet with a couple from the '20 year gap' era.

Re: Dandy Corolla 8 years, 7 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
we really should have a subgroup for Tomica.

They've got the largest in the Japanese car range.

Just found a photo of a Mazda Roadpacer (same as an HQ Holden Premier Kingswood).
Sadly feebay has drawn a blank for now.

Re: Dandy Corolla 8 years, 7 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
I knew I had a Dandy just couldn't remember what it was.

Re: Dandy Corolla 8 years, 7 months ago #7

Platinum Boarder

Re: Dandy Corolla 8 years, 6 months ago #8

Fresh Boarder
My father had one in green.

I have the Dandy model in gold, i'm looking for a real one to restore and drive.

Re: Dandy Corolla 8 years, 6 months ago #9

Platinum Boarder
Welcome to the site, Iaroman from Western Canada. I see your a NAMAC Member. Good to have you on board with us here in TC.

Re: Dandy Corolla 8 years, 6 months ago #10

Fresh Boarder
I like to have one. I remember them from the 70s. There was a 1200 and 1600 cc engines. My father bought a red 1200 and boy how they rusted. But in the 70s every car did. If someone knows one for sale of swap, send me a message. That is for a model not for the real one because i don't think there is one left.

Cheers, Ron

Re: Dandy Corolla 5 months, 2 weeks ago #11

Platinum Boarder
<p>Dinkydi wrote:
I knew I had a Dandy just couldn't remember what it was.
</p>
<p>Very nice I have this model in dark blue - the same colour as the illustration on the box.</p>

Re: Dandy Corolla 5 months, 2 weeks ago #12

Platinum Boarder
So lovely models.
  • Page: