All about M2!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Some Recent Finds

Some Recent Finds 8 years, 8 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
Been kinda slow in M2 World. I posted these in finds, but I'll post them here, too.

Re: Some Recent Finds 8 years, 8 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
The trucks look great. That '49 Merc is a bit much on the fancy paint but still a nice casting. I guess the wheels are white plastic and not painted metal? I don't know much about the M2 cars and trucks and don't have any in my collection. If fact, last time I was at Wal-Mart and Toys R Us in Kelowna there were not to be found so I asked the clerk if they were just out of stock. He had no idea of what I was talking about. Never heard of them, he said. Same store at the second store, they did not know the models. So much for big box stores staying on top of sales.

Re: Some Recent Finds 8 years, 8 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
The Merc is a chase piece, since traded. Yes, the wheels are white plastic. M2s are awesome, very detailed and well made. Since they are screwed together, you get some cars that are all messed up, but it's usually an easy fix. If not, M2 will supply the parts needed to repair it, or replace the whole car if not fixable.
Last Edit: 8 years, 8 months ago by StarbaseBravo.

Re: Some Recent Finds 8 years, 8 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
That is very nice to know just incase I run into some.

Re: Some Recent Finds 8 years, 8 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
I agree Jim the Merc is a bit garrish but it does come in far better versions

Re: Some Recent Finds 8 years, 8 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
Ah Yes, I see now. NOt having them up here to look at when I do go to town makes it harder. Those are really nice. I would do the flame one over if I got one. Would look way better in Dark Purple.

Re: Some Recent Finds 7 years, 6 months ago #7

Platinum Boarder
One of my fairly recent gems. '57 Bel Air

Re: Some Recent Finds 7 years, 6 months ago #8

Platinum Boarder
Good looking Chevy. Has that Street Rod about it.
  • Page: