All about M2!
  • Page:

TOPIC: M2 Auto-Haulers

M2 Auto-Haulers 9 years, 3 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
Series 1 should hit retail within the week.

Auto-Haulers 100 years LE should hit around July.

Re: M2 Auto-Haulers 9 years, 3 months ago #2

I've got a set of 6 on pre order with one of my sellers. They'll let me know when they are ready to ship. Which car will be in the LE? The 'Vette or the 57?

Re: M2 Auto-Haulers 9 years, 3 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
The LE is a three truck series. The dry van and the two car haulers.

Re: M2 Auto-Haulers 9 years, 3 months ago #4

Got ya, thanks. I haven't seen the release on the LE's yet. Have to go and check to see if the folks I'm getting the 6 truck set from are getting them in as well.

Re: M2 Auto-Haulers 9 years, 3 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
I came within an nth degree of pre-ordering, but I only want the two flatbeds and Edelbrock trucks, so I didn't see much of a point. I think I'm probably gonna regret that decision, however. LOL.
Last Edit: 9 years, 3 months ago by StarbaseBravo.

Re: M2 Auto-Haulers 9 years, 3 months ago #6

Depends on if you are a Ford fan or not. I think they'll be easy to find in a couple of months. May have to pay a bit more for them than you'd want to, but they'll be out there. I'd give it a month or two and the price will drop back down to reasonable.

Re: M2 Auto-Haulers 9 years, 1 month ago #7

Platinum Boarder
A future release of M2 A-Hs in the form of Chevy 100 Years R2. This is a pic from facebook. The other 2 are dry van and enclosed car hauler, both in white.

Re: M2 Auto-Haulers 9 years, 1 month ago #8

That one will be selling for a ton on the auction sites. And a thank you to StarbaseBravo for the M2 Fords. I have evil plans for one of them....

Re: M2 Auto-Haulers 9 years, 1 month ago #9

Platinum Boarder
Sean needs to be in the Die-cast Hall of Fame...if he isn't already.

An M2 Labor Day sneak from HT.
Last Edit: 9 years, 1 month ago by StarbaseBravo.
  • Page: