All about M2!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Some of my M2 collection

Re: Some of my M2 collection 9 years, 2 months ago #16

More M2 from the last week or so. A couple 57 Chevys and a 67 Nova in gold. I prefer the earlier 61-65 Nova II body style, but the only ones I've found are the HW race version with altered wheelbase or the JL which I really like, and have several versions of. I really hope that M2 will jump on the band wagon and rlease one or two. can anybody say Nova II convertible?

This flamed version is screaming for a wheel swap. Maybe someday.

Re: Some of my M2 collection 9 years, 2 months ago #17

Platinum Boarder
I too would swap out the wheels on the flamed '57 Bel-Air. You like the kleenex box version of the Nova, in SS I hope, like the Canso of the same era, big and very powerful motor with the right tranny and rear end and look out, strip monster. Rag top release would be great.
Last Edit: 9 years, 2 months ago by Nobleco.

Re: Some of my M2 collection 9 years, 2 months ago #18

Platinum Boarder
I had a '65 Nova for a couple years back in the late 80's. Nice car but only a 6 cyl. auto so was gutless.

Re: Some of my M2 collection 9 years, 2 months ago #19

Yes, unless you replace the little six with a small block Chevy or a six out of a truck. The 262 out of the truck was a secret rocket in the little 61-65, and shoe horn in a small block and it starts swapping ends when you punch the throttle. Dad did one, a 63 for my mom and it was very fun.

Re: Some of my M2 collection 9 years, 2 months ago #20

Guy in town was selling a 62 rag top, in red with a white top/interior for 3500.00. Wish I had that much to play with, but I've got, trains...er...kids, yeah, kids that's the reason.
Last Edit: 9 years, 2 months ago by oldtruck56.

Re: Some of my M2 collection 9 years, 2 months ago #21

Platinum Boarder
Ya, we all have our reasons, don't we????!!!!

I used to have a Chevy Pickup, step side, 1965 that had a small truck 6 and three on the tree. Lived in mid Alberta/Saskatchewan where the The norm winter temp was about -30 to -35 C all winter. Rebuilt the motor on the tail gate and ran to BC in below zero temps with no heater. Put a 283 in it when I moved to BC about 6 months later.

Re: Some of my M2 collection 9 years, 2 months ago #22

Small block Chevy is the greatest motor to work on. Easy to find parts and no computer nonsense to mess the party up. Can do without the electronic ignition on the later ones, but an early 283, 327, love them.
  • Page: