All about M2!
  • Page:

TOPIC: M2 Sub-section???

M2 Sub-section??? 9 years, 4 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
I don't know if this is the correct way or place to do this and if it isn't, I apologize. However, I'm a bit surprised that there isn't an M2 Machines/Castline sub-section with all the other manufacturers. I don't know if it is available overseas or not, but I think it would be a nice addition. The Auto-Haulers, Patriotic Rides, and other series are coming out soon and as of now we don't really have a place to discuss them. I reckon you could lump Auto-Haulers in with the "Trucks and Lorries" section, but there are many other lines by M2. Is this brand not very popular or well-known here?

Anyways, just thinking...
Last Edit: 9 years, 4 months ago by StarbaseBravo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: possum

Re: M2 Sub-section??? 9 years, 4 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
In a case like this the best thing to do is end this post to one of the moderators (ME) and they would pass it on to the powers that be Send a note to remind me about it and I can pass it to the crew for you

Re: M2 Sub-section??? 9 years, 4 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
Sounds like a plan. It's all yours. Thanks.

Re: M2 Sub-section??? 9 years, 4 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
Message sent to the PTB but they are away at toy fairs for the weekend so next week maybe?

Re: M2 Sub-section??? 9 years, 4 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
Jolly good, much appreciated.

Re: M2 Sub-section??? 9 years, 4 months ago #6

I've just picked up 5 new ones from M2. My Wal Mart put out a bunch of them just as I was walking down the aisle, and I think I've got a real keeper. Chrome Road Runner lift off hood, along with a couple second generation Chevy Novas, the always required 57 Chevy and a Super Bird in black. I'll get pics and post ASAP> Just got back from town, so few things to do before I can play.

Re: M2 Sub-section??? 9 years, 3 months ago #7

Administrator
Just saw this, apologies for overlooking it! An M2 forum is a great idea, I will add one tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dinkydi, StarbaseBravo, possum

Re: M2 Sub-section??? 9 years, 3 months ago #8

Senior Boarder
I just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to all of you who involved in getting am M2 sub-section going.

Re: M2 Sub-section??? 9 years, 3 months ago #9

Administrator
And you are now IN the new M2 forum! Enjoy!
The following user(s) said Thank You: StarbaseBravo
  • Page: