Diorama scale 1/87 as presented on the diecast fair from last Sunday
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
If you build diecast dioramas of any scale or type, here's where you can show them off!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Diorama scale 1/87 as presented on the diecast fair from last Sunday

Diorama scale 1/87 as presented on the diecast fair from last Sunday 8 years, 11 months ago #1

In another topic I promised a few photos of the fuel station etc. I presented at my stall at the fair. There is no makers name on the buildings, so I do not know who made it. The cars are made by Hongwell/Cararama. All buidlings are mounted on a free rotating base, that is clipped into a hexagonal base. They can be attached to eachother with tabs and slots. Nice detail in the figures

Enjoy

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dublin6

Re: Diorama scale 1/87 as presented on the diecast fair from last Sunday 8 years, 11 months ago #2

I am trying to make a garage for my Spot ons and looking for inspiration.. these do look good and the figures are nice.. wrong scale though...

Thanks for the extra photo's...

Niall

Re: Diorama scale 1/87 as presented on the diecast fair from last Sunday 8 years, 11 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
Oh, a stripper Bar and she is pole dancing,,,,no wait a minute while I put my glasses on. Oh, it is a fireman coming down his pole. Hmmmm.

Nice dioramas and the figures do look good. It could all be by Cararama too.

Looks like good gas prices. We just went down to $1.18 per liter here and some stations are $1.14. $1.18. L = $5.36/gallon
Last Edit: 8 years, 11 months ago by Nobleco.

Re: Diorama scale 1/87 as presented on the diecast fair from last Sunday 8 years, 11 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
These are great and would suit a railway layout of the same size. Shame they are not oo gauge.
  • Page: